If you have fibroids, you probably already know that getting your diet right is very important. What not to eat with fibroids is just as important as what you should be eating, as the wrong foods can worsen your symptoms considerably.
The main themes of what not to eat are:-
1. Minimize Toxic Foods
2. Minimize High Glycemic Index Foods
3. Avoid Foods Contributing To Hormonal Imbalance
With these three pointers in mind, lets take a look at 3 uterine fibroid “sinners”!
1. Dairy products are believed to be a food group which can aggravate fibroid symptoms. They can cause allergies, inflammatory conditions and create mucous, clogging up your digestive tract. Dairy products often contain unwanted hormones, pesticides and antibiotics as these are often fed to cattle during feeding to increase production.
2. White sugar is another product forming part of the “what not to eat with fibroids” group which you should avoid as much as possible. Sometimes referred to as the “sweet poison”, when eaten it causes large spikes in your blood sugar levels which results in huge insulin secretions. This in turn can lead to diabetes. Sugar can also put a strain on the liver, creating hormonal imbalances and can also lead to harmful bacteria growing in the digestive tract.
3. Refined carbohydrates are another food group to miss out. Once they are stripped of their nutrients, these can clog up your digestive tract and result in toxic build up. The chemical structure is similar to sugar and so the effect is also similar.
If you are seriously looking at ways to manage your fibroids, changing your diet to a fibroid-friendly one and carefully considering what not to eat with fibroids is a very important element of natural treatment. However, it is just one of many protocols which must be followed if you want to see real and lasting results.
If you would like further information on my recommended natural treatment for fibroids, please visit my website, Get Rid Of Fibroids.
Written by a nutritionalist, health writer and former fibroids sufferer herself, the system I recommend is groundbreaking, and I am confident that you will finally feel that you have found something that will work for you.
Fibroids Miracle also comes with 3 months free one-to-one counseling from an expert, to give you the best possible chance of success. The system also comes with comprehensive information on what not to eat with fibroids.