What Causes Fear And Funny Phobias. A fear is a strong fear of any object, place or situation that frequently causes raised stress levels and suffering.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, a phobia is an irrational and excessive fear of an object or situation. In most cases, the funny phobia involves a sense of endangerment or a fear of harm.
There are a great many significant fears and phobias that can really affect the life of an individual. There are also many strange fears or bizarre fears and funny phobias that no body can even think or imagine. Many of us have fears like the fear of flying, fear of laughter and fear of spiders. These bizarre and strange fears frequently lead to raised stress levels and heightened feelings of impending death.
A list of some of the frequently found bizarre fears and funny phobias are like the following :
* Allodaxaphobia – fear of the opinions of others.
* Barophobia – fear of gravity.
* Chromophobia – fear of colors.
* Dextrophobia – Fear of objects at the right side of the body. * Euphobia – fear of hearing good news.
* Francophobia – fear of France or French culture.
* Genuphobia – fear of knees.
* Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia – fear of long words.
* Ideophobia – fear of ideas.
* Japanophobia – fear of the Japanese. * Optophobia – Fear of opening one’s eyes.
* Plutophobia – fear of wealth.
* Selenophobia – fear of the moon.
* Uranophobia – fear of heaven.
So What Causes Fear And Funny Phobias?
Our brain consists of clusters of nerves that make it as a profound organ. The nerve cells in it, sends sensory signals to every part that is essentially connected to it. It can be a signal that makes us consciously aware of things around us or a signal that can be present only when stimulated. One of them is fear; fear is aroused by different stimuli. It varies in form and condition. Fear is felt when certain factors give us a feeling of being threatened or being afraid on something that might possibly happen.
For more information about, What Causes Fear And Funny Phobias: visit: http://panicaway-now.blogspot.com/