When it comes to the heart, there are so many health conditions that can affect this sensitive part of the body. One of these medical conditions is the myocardial ischemia. Some people also call this as the Angina as well. This happens when the heart no longer receives blood that is rich in oxygen. Although this is a temporary state, this may still lead to severe problems or can even be fatal as well. Therefore, if you are living a not so healthy lifestyle, you may want to take note of these symptoms before the worse situation happens.
Below are some of the symptoms that may indicate that you have myocardial ischemia:
1. You will feel that your chest is heavy or tight although there is no painful sensation.
2. Just beneath your breastbone, you will experience a burning or squeezing pain which usually extends up to the arm, jaw, or even your throat.
3. You may think that you are having indigestion but this may already be an indication of myocardial ischemia.
There are so many factors that may trigger these symptoms. Some of these activities can prompt angina including the following:
• Exerting too much in physical activities particularly when doing exercises.
• Intense negative emotions such as anger, stress, and frustration.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures.
• Heavy meals and indigestion
But a myocardial ischemia is not just a simple heart condition. Any of the said symptoms and triggers can be a sign of any of these types. There is the stable, unstable, and the variant myocardial ischemia. Among the three types, the stable angina is considered as the most common. If this becomes regular, you can eventually predict when you will feel the symptoms. It would only take a couple of minutes of rest or a medicine to get rid of the pain. The unstable myocardial ischemia on the other hand is more dangerous compared to the other type. It may actually be a sign that the person would have a heart attack anytime soon. Meanwhile, the variant type is a rare condition. The pain is more severe compared to the other two and it can happen while the person is resting. When attacked by the variant myocardial ischemia during the midnight or early morning, it would only take a dose of the medicine so that the person will be relieved.