It’s a common question when sleepless nights arise. It’s also one that can be answered in a number of ways. To understand the answers to what age do you get insomnia, it’s important to understand what the condition actually is.
Insomnia is characterized as a persistent lack of sleep. Whether the condition takes place over the course of a few days at a time or weeks or months, the end results are the same. The lack of sleep can compound and make living life very difficult no matter the answer to what age do you get insomnia.
So, what age do you get insomnia?
The reality is that almost anyone will find what age do you get insomnia can be answered by whatever age they happen to be at the time. Since the condition can be brought on by a number of factors, including stress, diet, illness, pain and even medications, what age do you get insomnia really spans the ages.
The kind of people who find out the answer to the question of what age do you get insomnia is whatever age they are include:
· Infants. Little ones having trouble adjusting to their new surroundings are frequent insomnia sufferers. Between the adjustments, colic, feeding issues and more, they answer to the question of what age do you get insomnia can be rather young indeed.
· Children. When teething concerns arise, children can find that what age do you get insomnia can be exactly what ever age they happen to be. Other causes for this what age do you get insomnia answer can include bed wetting concerns, stress over school, excitement over something big about to happen and other health issues, as well.
· Teens. What age do you get insomnia is often answered in the teen years. The normal strive and troubles of these years are often problem enough to cause insomnia. Add to it hormonal changes, medical issues that can arise and even test anxiety and what age do you get insomnia often is answered in the teen years.
· Adults. The trials and tribulations of adulthood can bring rise to the question of what age do you get insomnia. When the question of what age do you get insomnia crops up here the causes can be stress, anxiety, pain and even physical conditions and diet.
· Elders. Senior citizens often find they go through changes in sleep patters. What age do you get insomnia is answered in these years many times.
What age do you get insomnia happens to be answered in a number of ways. Any time a person has trouble sleeping, no matter their age, insomnia can be present. Finding the root cause can solve the problem.