Psoriasis is a type of skin disease. The persons suffering from psoriasis get red patches of solver border and thick skin on the body. These patches appear especially on elbows, knees, scalp and trunk or even in the genitals, arms and under their arms. The affected areas are itching and painful. In spite of the fact that there are many medicines for psoriasis treatment none offers a complete relief. The great news is that some natural remedies for this skin disease offer what medicines cannot: complete cure.
1. Epsom salt has proved to be a powerful enemy against psoriasis. It offers an immediate relief from pain and itching. The treatment is easy and consists in bathes with this salt. Add half a cup of Epsom salt in the bathtub and fill it with warm water. Enjoy your bath as long as you wish.
2. Another fast and beneficial natural remedy in psoriasis treatment is bitter gourd juice. The treatment lasts 6 months and consists in bitter gourd juice mixed with a teaspoon of lime juice. If you ant to obtain a guaranteed effect take the treatment in the morning on empty stomach.
3. Seawater bathes are also known for their great results in curing psoriasis. You can also apply on the patches and the itching and pain will disappear soon.
4. Vitamin D is very important for our health. The sunrays at the first hours of the morning are the most beneficial.
5. Cabbage proofs to be a great remedy in psoriasis, too. Take the fresh leaves of a cabbage and wash them in cold water. Remove their thick veins and apply them over the red patches. The effects will be observed very quickly.
6. Aloe Vera gels are very efficient if they are applied directly on the affected areas. They help you to get rid of pain and itching.
7. Vitamin E has the great property to prevent psoriasis from occurring. So it is recommended the consumption of foods that are rich in Vitamin E.
8. Mudpacks or the oil of cashew applied over the patches proved to be beneficial two. Garlic is another great remedy. Crush some fresh garlic and apply it directly on the red patches. A great relief will be felt immediately.
9. A cup of olive oil in which 2 drops of calendula and one drop of oregano oil are added is an incredible remedy for psoriasis. Massaging the affected skin with this mixture will offer you an immediate relief.
10. Take a teaspoon of wheat germ oil and another teaspoon of castor oil and add them in a cup of sunflower oil. Us this lotion to massage your whole body twice a day.
11. Marigold is very good, too. Boil three or four marigold heads in 4 cups of water. let it cool and then massage the affected areas. It is recommended to apply this lotion on your scalp, too because it has no harmful effects to your hair.
12. Avoid processed food and adopt a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. Renounce at large meals and replace them 5-6 small meals.