If you're pimple-prone, then you may need acne treatment right away. Acne is a serious skin condition that recurs especially when your skin is oily, but you do not have to suffer from it all your life. Below are ten tips on how to treat your acne naturally and prevent that from coming back.
1. Do not prick, rub, or press your pimples. These actually make you more prune to the increased production of sebum. This may rupture your skin membranes. When the sebum and infection spreads, you can have more pimples. Avoid rubbing, pricking, or pressing your pimples because you also increase the risk of developing scars on your face.
Wash your face with water and mild soap. Go for soaps made for sensitive skin like yours. Avoid heavily-perfumed soaps on your face because they only make your condition worse due to heavy chemical ingredients. Use soap with benzoyl peroxide. In addition, avoid brushes, sponges, and anything similar. However, avoid washing your face too much because it only stimulates your sebaceous glands to make more sebum which increases the development of acne.
3. Check for food allergies. There are people who develop pimples on their face due to food allergies. One acne treatment you can do is to check which foods make your pimples worse. It's easier to treat acne if you know your enemies when it comes to food intake. Your pimples can be caused by sugary, oily, and salty foods. Avoid milk, butter, and nuts. Instead, go for fruit juices and vegetables which have zinc that alleviates pimple growth.
4. Drink a lot of water. This is an effective acne treatment you can do. Drink at least eight glasses of water to help in eliminating pimples on your face. Water flushes out toxins out of the body. It can help heal and avoid flare-ups.
5. Avoid wearing makeup as much as possible. If you want to know how to treat acne effectively, you need to learn living without makeup. This contains a lot of chemical ingredients which trigger the growth of pimples on your face. If you really need to wear makeup, be sure to pick those with only organic ingredients which do not cause allergic reactions. Choose water-based makeup which can easily be washed and removed from your face. Be sure to take out makeup before you sleep because sleeping with it on can trigger the growth of pimples.
6. Avoid hair pomades and oily products.
7. Always keep your face clean. Keep off shampoo from your face. This is an effective way on how to treat acne.
8. Exercise daily. It's an effective acne treatment that stimulates blood circulation to help you get rid of pimples.
9. Avoid stress. Studies have shown that stress is a trigger of pimples. A natural acne treatment is to prevent being caught up in stress. Stay away from it at all cost.
10. Always get fresh air and sunshine. This is another acne treatment you will keep in mind to help get rid of pimples on your face. This can stimulate vitamin D in your body, an effective and essential vitamin to keep skin healthy.
These are top ten ways on acne treatment. Get rid of pimples fast. Bring back that beauty hiding behind those acne and skin blemishes. Try acne treatment done the natural way today!