Today, you are going to discover how to best approach your condition with a thrush cure. Thrush is a contagious oral disease in the mouth which is caused by the fungus, Candida albicans. Yeast infection is the term used to define the condition anywhere on the body – ie vagina
Yeast is an essential component to have. But, like everything, it needs to remain in balance with the rest of the system. The root of the problem lies in the condition of your immune system. For people with yeast infection, the immune system has become compromised and can no longer regulate levels of yeast.
What You Should Know Ahead of Treatment:
It's critical to understand the reason why you came down with thrush in the first place, otherwise the condition may come back. Through understanding the how's and why's you will have much improved chances of the cure keeping you yeast free for a lifetime. There are 3 reasons:
1. When you feel pain there will be a reassuring understanding of it. Through not understanding what your issue is, it makes it difficult to make wise judgments regarding your health – even if that means translating your feelings to a doctor. Something else that causes issues is people who punish themselves by stopping medication subsequently to having a feeling they did not understand. These people are afraid because they do not understand. And of course, their health does not get better …
2. The effectiveness of cures depends on many factors and your lifestyle (READ: Diet) can hinder the results. With just a small idea about why you contracted yeast infection you will be able to change your lifelye and almost guarantee you live a yeast infection free life.
3. I want you to believe that people who understand their condition (versus people who rely on their doctor) stand a much greater chance of recovery. It's not like your doctor can follow you around all day!
Why does thrush develop?
Immune System …
– Antibiotics destroy your 'good' bacteria. It's important to have good bacteria because it modulates yeast levels in your body.
– Babies are most susceptible to suffering with yeast infection. The explanation is that their immune systems have not yet developed the resilience to control yeast levels.
– A Cold
Any disease lowers your immunity to infection, even the common cold!
Interaction With Others …
– As thrush is a fungal illness it's very contagious Your immune system is swamped by an violation of yeast and the condition is left to propagate.
Oral Contact (Kissing)
– Any contact through the mouth holds the same promise as with the prior title – only here, thrush is the result.
Personal Maintenance …
– Shower gels
– Toothpaste / Mouthwash
Some personal hygiene products can disturb the natural pH balance of the genitals. Products that have been developed with pH levels in mind will do a lot to less the symptoms of yeast infection / thrush.
I believe the best cure for thrush is the entirely organic strategy with no side effects. I have created a list of the top cures.
Oil from the Tea Tree – Use the oil with a clump of cotton.
Garlic – Garlic assists in reinforcing immunity. Use aged garlic extracts for best results. It's useable in many varieties (as seen earlier) and is the closest natural enemy of yeast. Side effects are irregular and the results are telling.
Vinegar (Apple Cedar) – This remedy aids to control the pH levels in your body, and calm down the fluctuating yeast levels.
Wear Loose, Cotton-Only Underwear and Loose Pants / Trousers: Loose and breathable clothes help to restrain candida overgrowth. Further, keep your clothes nice and dry. If they get wet, change them straight away. Candida saves a warm and moist environment, do not help them out!
Remedial Tea – It's true that all tea has it's health qualities – that's why I drink it sacredly! – but Lapaucho tea has extra antofungal features that make it the perfect alternative to your usual hot brews.
Yogurt (Probiotic) – If you love your yogurt make sure that it includes 'acidophilus' – a type of bacteria. There are 'probiotic' yogurts out there that do not have this. Acidophilus will aid to control yeast production.
Get sugar out of your food habits! If you have to, use sweeteners
Twice a Day, Brush Your Teeth:
Cleaning our teeth twice a day is a well established practice nowdays. But often people seem to have difficulty with it. Also, it's suggested you rinse your mouth with strong mouthwash to destroy infectious bacteria, and flossing after every meal is optimal.
I hope you found some helpful advice in this article. Here's to your health.