Natural methods are some of the best options when it comes to toe nail fungus cure. Because natural methods don’t have adverse side effects, are readily available and cheap, more and more people are going for it to cure their infection. You can even get the ingredients for the cure from the local supermarket. But there are some treatments that may only work on some people; on some people it may not. Worse, it might to some other complications since the toe nail fungi may spread around the feet or even to other parts of the body.
These toe nail fungus remedies are usually discovered by people by accident, or even by trial and error. A lot of people have shared their experiences with these cures with other people until a lot of people have also discovered that it works with them too. Here are some popular and most effective natural toe nail fungus cures:
1. Vinegar and Apple Cider – If you are searching for a toe nail fungus cure, natural materials such as apple cider vinegar, as well as tea tree oil are the most popular ingredients. You soak your toes in a solution containing these ingredients. You’ll see a difference in a couple of weeks, but it will take a lot of months to be finally rid of it.
2. Using Natural Oils – Other toe nail fungus cure natural materials are clove oil, lavender oil, red rosemary oils, lemongrass oil, and Epsom salts. These have antifungal as well as antibiotic properties, so they will help contain the toe nail fungus.
3. Common Household Items – Household materials such as Listerine, Hydrogen Peroxide and Vicks vapor rub have been also shared by a lot of people as other effective cures. Some have even reported that their nail fungus have disappeared only a few days since they’ve tried these alternative cures. They mix these ingredients with water and then soak their toes in it for around 30 minutes a day. Though household materials, these don’t pose any health threats like prescription medicines. By the way, a lot of prescription medicines can cause damage to the liver, so be careful in using them.
4. Pepper – Many people are also recommending cayenne pepper as well as coconut oil as a toe nail fungus cure (natural method). It will take several months for the fungus to completely disappear, but if one takes precautionary measures such as wearing sandals more often and avoiding moist environments for the feet, this will speed up the treatment.
5. Zetaclear – There are also products available that are made of all-natural materials that are proven to cure toe nail fungus. Examples of which are zetaclear. Their key ingredients include tea tree oil, lavender oil and clove oil, which are nature’s antibiotics.
6. Alternative Treatments – Urine therapy is another promising natural cure for toe nail fungus. One has to drink around 3 cups of one’s own urine in the morning. The results come in just a couple of days, most have reported. Urine therapy has a lot of benefits aside from curing toe nail fungus. One can research more about it and discover its different benefits.
It’s always advisable to try the natural means of treatment before going for medication. Though they may take different healing times, you can be assured that you are safe as well as you can save on the costs since they are readily available.