We all feel emotions, we all experience energy. But we cannot see them. They are invisible to us except when we express them through our bodies. We express them through our facial expression, our demeanour, our whole being.
We feel emotions in our hearts, we say, yet we know it is not our physical heart. We say we feel butterflies in our tummy, yet we know they are not coming from our physical stomach. We sometimes feel a lump in our throats when our emotions well up and we choke, yet we know it is not coming from our physical throat.
Then where are they from? And why do we experience them?
These are energies moving in our energy system! If we talk about our energy body we could also refer to it as the etheric body. I’ve learned from a teacher psychologist a long time ago, that this is our blueprint body. It is the foundation of our physical body. I imagine that this is like the steel frames of buildings before a building is set in concrete, the steel frames are built to hold the building up.
The thing is, our etheric body is often not taken care of, simply because it is invisible. We wash daily, but our etheric body doesn’t get the same care somehow. And if left on its own over long periods of time, these blocked and built up negative energies can cause us to become unwell physically. Just as if you do not wash yourself daily, you can become infected with all kinds of bacterias, germs or viruses.
Some of you may not know this, but as a life coach, I teach not just about time management, goal setting, living one’s life purpose. One of the things I am passionate about educating people is the importance of taking care of one’s invisible body — the body where we experience our emotions, our butterflies and our lumps in the throat.
How do we keep it clear and clean? Here are some simple exercises you can easily do on your own daily.
- Connect with nature daily (if possible) I personally like walking bare feet on the grass to feel the earth and I find it both nourishing and grounding. Grounding our energies like a tree with and imagining our roots reaching deep into the earth, gives us strength.
- Deep breathing exercises help us to expel deep emotions locked under our skin, in our liver and in our tummy. Do this outside where you can get fresh air! (Some yoga and tai chi exercises helps with this a lot!)
- Drinking water is also a good way to flush out negative emotions, this is something I always advocate, to all my clients and family. It is amazing how just drinking water makes a difference to one’s well being.
If you feel you need more help with this, I also offer sessions on this to cleanse and clear your invisible energy body. We do this via video conference and this service is available to anyone in any part of the world. This is what we will cover:
- We will go through every part of your being to help you to understand where the energy blocks may be residing
- We will clarify what is known as invisible tumours in your energy field and etheric body
- We will clear unnecessary connections and cords you may have with things, people or places.
- Sometimes we may have tears, wounds or light damage to our invisible body, which can be ‘repaired’. I’ll give you advice on how this can be done.
- We will examine how your energy body may be affecting your physical body (I’m not a doctor so this is not a physical diagnosis of your health, our goal and focus is keeping your energy body clear)
- We will also learn how to protect your energy body
- And a list of homework will also be given to you on how to maintain your energy system
I am currently offering this session at a 25% discount to the first 30 sign-ups. The usual price is S$200 (about $145USD), but I’m now offering it at S$150 (about $109USD).