- Over-The-Counter Medication Treat The Cause Of Your Headache It's not right that drug companies are hiding from you that the headache relieving drugs they advertise do not actually target the real cause of your headaches. Here's the real deal … These pills cover up your headache by simply disabling your brain's ability to feel your headache. That's why your headache comes back when the pills wear off! If you tore your rotator cuff and just took pills so you did not have to feel the pain, the pain would come back when the pills wore off; in fact the pain might be worse. If these medications actually treated the root cause of your headache, then should not your headaches go away permanently? But they do not. Really, these headaches meds, cover up your symptoms. The ACTUAL cause of your headaches remains untreated and that's why you keep suffering.
- Headache Medication Can not Harm You One thing many headache sufferers do not know about the drugs they take is that these pills are not 100% safe. In fact, a lot of the side effects you may experience are far worse than the headaches you're trying to cover up for a measly four hours of relief. You see, the way these pills disable your ability to feel headaches is to disable a little hormone in your body that acts like a messenger to your brain. Of course, our bodies, being the highly tuned machines they are, have figured out how to use these hormones for more jobs than one. So if you disable the hormone from doing just one job, it will also not do all the other jobs in your body. This can lead to all sorts of problems. You can get something as minor as a rash, or you can have sudden liver failure or kidney problems. Even aspirin has been linked to causing unknowing users to suffer from deadly hemoragghic strokes. It gets worse … you see, the more often you take these medications, the more your risk will skyrocket! Also, medication seldom increases your body's ability to respond to stress appropriately, and it usually decreases your body's natural ability to fight disease!
- Stress Causes Headaches Yes, stress is a part of living, but it is not the cause of headaches. Have you ever heard of that saying, "only the strong survive" or "survival of the fittest"? It's how your body adapts to stress that determines if "stress" will affect your health or how you feel. So, in a minute, I will explain how you can quickly and easily increase your body's ability to adapt to stress.
- Headaches Go Away On Their Own Tony Robbins has a saying, "The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results." If you truly want to get rid of your headaches, then you're going to have to try something different; something natural, and hopefully drug free … and equally important, something that is proven to work. Obviously, you would not still be reading this report if you were not concerned about your headaches. So please, for your sake, do not drop the ball and not take action; because as you will in a moment discover, you will have a chance to end your headaches once-and-for-all.
- All Doctors Know How To Treat Headaches There 's a saying that goes something like this … "If You're A Hammer, All You See Is Nails" Hammers hit nails … MD's prescribe medication. Expecting a different approach from your medical doctor will only lead to disappointment. That's why I wrote this report – to help headache sufferers like you. Before we go any further, let me stress to you that there is a place for medication, but more importantly, the cause of the problem must be identified because the wrong diagnosis = wrong care. And, if your doctor's treatment fails, you'll probably get even stronger medications or, in an extreme case, your doctor will recommend surgery. Personally, I think there are times when surgery is the only option, but in terms of headaches, there are natural alternatives that many times, work a lot better without the risks associated with invasive treatments. In fact, if you really want great results without all the risk of drugs, does not it make sense to try a natural solution first?
- Your Problem Is Always Where Your Pain Is . Even though you may be feeling your headaches in your sinuses or on the top of your head, that does not necessarily mean that is where the cause of the problem is located. For instance, oftentimes people with a disc problem in their lower back get pain, numbness, or weakness in their legs, even if there's nothing physically wrong with their legs. One of the most common causes of headaches that do NOT originate in the head is called a "Cervicogenic" headache. "The Cervicogenic headache is a big word for a headache which has its origin in the area of the neck. The source of pain is found in structures around the neck which have been damaged. These structures can include joints, ligaments, muscles, and cervical discs, all of which have complex nerve endings. When these structures are damaged, the nerve endings send pain signals up the pathway from the upper nerves of the neck to the brain. During this process, they intermingle with the nerve fibers of the trigeminal nerve . Since the trigeminal nerve is responsible for the perception of head pain, the patient therefore experiences the symptoms of a headache. " – Dr. Peter Rothbart, MD
You May Have A "Cervicogenic Headache" !
If you answer "Yes" to any of these SIX questions …
- "Has your neck ever experienced trauma?"
- "Have you ever been in a car accident?"
- "Have you ever played football or any other contact sports?"
- "Have you experienced many 'minor' injuries?"
- "Is your neck stiff or, at times, difficult to move?"
- "As a child, did you experience a fall off the swing, porch, down stairs, or any other 'minor' incident?"
If you answered "YES" to at least ONE of the following questions, your headache may be caused by a hidden problem in your neck but there's good news … it can be corrected !!!
Learn more and To correct neck problems before your pain gets worse, to go The : Www.arc4life.com .