Oral Yeast Infection is considered to be one of the most painful types of yeast infection. This type of infection is better known as the "thrush" (or "oral thrush") and is caused by the fungus named "candida albicans". Before you get to know about the oral yeast infection treatment, you should know its causes, which are given below.
- The thrush is caused mainly due to an imbalance of bacteria. This imbalance is common in children and a few adults who are weak.
- Poor diet plays a major role in causing the infection. If your diet does not contain the essential nutrients then you might become a victim of the thrush.
- Not removing your dentures for a very long time is not advisable because evidence suggests that it contributes to the development of yeast infection inside your mouth.
- Another reason is low immune system caused by diabetes and AIDS.
Thankfully, the thrush is not a contagious infection and thus taking necessary precautions is advisable. If you are already suffering from the oral thrush then follow the below treatment methods.
- Anti yeast agents are great for oral yeast infection treatment. Nystatin is one such anti yeast agent.
- Keeping a good diet is of utmost importance. Foods rich in fiber, vitamins and proteins should be taken because they make the bad bacteria weak.
The oral thrush can be persistent so consulting a doctor is your choice. But spending over $ 70 is not a wise decision, is it?
In reality, you can cure oral yeast infection completely by eating anti-yeast foods for a week or two.
To know the top ten anti yeast foods you should eat to get immediate relief and cure the infection in 2 weeks, Click Here