Sun rashes are also known as solar dermatitis. Usually children and young women suffer from this skin problem. Prolonged exposure to sun is the main cause behind the formation of these itchy bumps. This is a common problem that can be easily prevented. It is advisable to know and understand the causes and symptoms for treating the formation of these blemishes.
* They are small reddish blisters that generally appear in the back of our hands, chest, lower legs and V portion of our neck.
* These rashes cause an itchy sensation.
* It is mainly formed in the sun-exposed areas of our body.
* Harmful UV rays cause this skin problem.
* Other causes for the formation of rashes in our body are usage of strong ingredients, medication, pollution etc.
How To Treat Sun Rashes naturally?
* Protection from sunlight is mandatory for treating sun rashes naturally. You should apply a good sunscreen lotion with high SPF in your whole body before stepping outside of your house. You should preferably take an umbrella or wear a hat for preventing the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
* Drink plenty of water for keeping your body hydrated and moisturized. You should drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily.
* Wear proper clothing during summer. It is advisable to cover your whole body during this period.
* You should include lots of high fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet for flushing out toxins. These foods can rejuvenate your skin with panache.
* Proper rest is extremely important for exhibiting a flawless appearance. You should sleep for at least 8 hours daily.
* Pigment reducing ointment called Meladerm is tremendously powerful in diminishing the appearance of these sun rashes. It contains natural ingredients such as licorice extract, lemon juice extract, mulberry extract, bear berry extract, kojic acid, lactic acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3) and Alpha-Arbutin. These ingredients can easily treat rashes naturally. Meladerm skin lightening cream should be applied twice daily.