While a marathon romantic session may give a man bragging rights with his buddies, a sore member after intimacy can present a major problem. The dull ache, discomfort, irritation, and plain old manhood pain can be a lot to deal with. While a visit to the ER or the doctor is not needed, a solution (or two) for getting back in the swing of things is definitely called for. Here are a few simple, at-home remedies for dealing with a sore member after intelligence.
1) Time Out! – This first and best tip to treat a sore member after extra play is give it some rest! It's not the most popular answer (by far), but it is the most logical. Take a time-out from all sensual activity, both with a partner and solo, for at least 24 hours. While some people will say quickies are okay, it's best just to take a temporary break. Giving a sore manhood a day or two off will not only take away the soreness but also re-sensitize the organ.
2) Enjoy a Leisurely Bath … or Two – While showers are more typical for adult men, nothing beats a bath when a sore manhood is present . Not only does it help the entire body relax, but the warm water flowing around the manhood can relax the overworked blood vessels that were called upon to make it firm. Be sure to use warm water for the bath, not too hot – manhood skin is very sensitive, and hot water can make things worse. Stay in the bath as long as is comfortable; at least 20 minutes is recommended for the warmth to take effect.
3) Cool Compress – Use a soft washcloth soaked in cool water to relive a sore member after intimate, especially if the manhood feels excessively hot. Simply rinse out the washcloth and set it on the bare skin. Do not use ice or ice packs, as they can damage the delicate tissue.
4) Swaddle the Manhood – Swaddles are wonderful for restricting motion and putting the manhood in a restful state. Simply use a soft towel or scarf and wrap it around the manhood. This also guards the sore manhood much in the same way the bath does. Most men find this very relaxing for a sore manhood.
5) Go Bare – Remove the possibility of irritation or chafing an already-sore manhood by going bare around the house as long as possible. This airs out the area, helping it return to its normal temperature.
6) Use a Man Crème – After a warm shower or bath, use a specially formulated male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to promote healing and soothing. Nutrient-rich cremes designed expressly for the manhood should start with an all-natural base like Shea butter for the ultimate moisturizing experience. Look for cremes with special ingredients like L-Carnitine to prevent nerve damage from excess friction from rigorous sensual activity and preserve sensitivity and well-being. The addition of vitamins like vitamin C also aids in collagen production. This benefits the skin by increasing skin elasticity, especially after a lot of use. The right crème can make a big difference when finding relief from a sore manhood.