Below are 6 helpful tips to get you on your way to losing weight. Remember when starting any kind of training or diet program "Try not to regret and dwell on the mistakes you make with your training or diet.
How to Lose weight
1. Use Intervals when performing cardio. Intervals are short bursts of high intensity exercise, followed by a rest period. This is then repeated. You can use this method in the gym, starting with the bike and progressing on to the cross trainer, treadmill or stepper. Also if you can not get to the gym, hit the ground outside and run intervals between lamp posts. Sprint a gap between posts and then walk / jog the next.
2. Eat fresh and ovoid processed food. This point should be obvious, simply giving the body what it wants. If you would like more info then take a look at the best diet for weight loss and fitness.
3. Add weight training to your workout to boost fat loss, increase definition and improve functional strength. Do not worry if you're a woman you will not get bulging muscles by lifting up a weight as Lauren brooks explains in her "need to train like a man" article. The idea behind using weights in fat burn is the more muscles used at a higher intensity, the more calories burned. Use Compound exercises for fast functional weight loss.
4. Always eat breakfast, the most important meal of the day. Eating regularly reduces the amount of fat stored by your body! In addition to this if you want to gain good definition you have to feed the muscle not starve it.
5. Think thin and change your weight gain habits. It's one thing to want to lose weight and another to take on the challenge. Do not start a new healthy lifestyle half hearted. You need to surround yourself with positive thinkers and remove all negative thoughts. People who think you can not do it are a waste of time and should be cast a side until you can show them otherwise. Furthermore reduce the temptation in your diet by gradually removing the weight gain food from your cupboards and then keep them out!
6. Understand Home Training and remove all excuses! If you understand how to train from home then there is no problem when you can not make the gym or if you go traveling. It's all about adapting to your surround or as I like to say "Rolling with the punches". The burpee is by far the best home weight loss exercise. See if you can perform 100 burpees and how long it takes you …. Post results! Also review my top 5 home training exercises and how to use them in your workout.
Visit our health and fitness group / forum pages for more weight loss advice and do not forget to contribute to the discussions.
If you need any further help with your weight loss please do not hesitate to contact me via my Fit2Talk Fitness profile or Facebook page "Jay Ptrainer fittotalk".