Fibroid tumors in uterus are one of the reasons for a large number of women undergoing hysterectomy these days. Not all women with fibroids need to have this surgery to get rid of fibroids. In case the fibroid tumors are small in size and numbers efforts can be made to shrink fibroids naturally instead of going under the knife.
Fibroids are rarely life threatening. Hence you can safely go in for natural treatment. To keep a check on the growth of fibroids while undergoing natural fibroid treatment get regular ultra sound checks done. In this article I am going to share simple self-care tips for fibroid cure.
Wrong food is the main cause of most of the ailments that we suffer from. When we eat wrong foods, it affects our weight, heart, cholesterol and fibroids as well. Natural fibroid treatment involves a holistic approach. It combines different strategies based on diet, exercise and alternative cures to get rid fibroid tumors in uterus.
Following are some of the things you can do to shrink fibroids naturally:
1. Stop taking birth control pills which are known to cause hormonal imbalance and encourage the growth of uterine tumors. After consulting your doctor switch to other forms of contraception like the diaphragm or condoms.
2. Consume a diet rich in fiber and whole-foods. Include at least four to five servings of fresh vegetables and fruits in your daily intake.
3. Stay away from fried foods, animal fats, hydrogentated fats and oils, refined sugars, caffeine and alcohol.
4. Pineapple contains Bromale which is very effective in reducing the inflammation in the body. However it is essential to consume it in fresh form and not the tinned variety.
5. Bloating caused by uterine tumors can be reduced to a large extent by eating plain yogurt that has live cultures it.
6. Flax seeds are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids. Make use of these seeds by grinding it in a coffee grinder. Mix it in salads, soups, or any drink to reduce inflammation.
7. Certain yoga practices are very useful to shrink fibroids naturally. Postures like Bharadvajasana (Sage Bharadvaja’s Twist) and Janu Sirsasana (Head-to-Knee Pose) have proven to be extremely useful since they help to open up the area around the abdomen. However it is important for you to keep changing your yoga practices as the size of your fibroids grows or reduces. Hence it is best to consult a yoga trainer to guide you regarding the practices which will suit you the best.
Fibroid tumors in uterus can be treated with the help of natural remedies. However natural fibroid treatment requires your personal time and efforts. This type of treatment will not give you instant results overnight. You need to be patient and continue with your efforts at least for a few months before the results start showing up.