Looking for a secured job during recession may sound difficult or even absurd. But then, have a second look because there really are secured jobs to have during a recession. This however would mean a career change on your part. You simply have to accept the reality that the recession will shake off your existing job and career. Let us look at the industries where one can start searching for that secured job.
1. Computer Related Jobs. Continuing technology is always a priority of both the government and private sector. Therefore, computers will not be phased out as it is the main tool in progress and development.
2. Medical Field. Population rate is fast rising with more and more people asking for medical benefits. Health becomes a primary commodity. Health care programs for the sick and the old continually increase each year. This means more jobs being created
3. Finance. With recession at hand, financial institutions play important roles. More people need to borrow to support themselves or to revive their businesses.
4. Counseling. More and more people undergo psychological distress during recession. They worry so much and suffer deep emotional stress.
5. Energy and Waste Management. Cutting down on energy cost becomes a primary concern of the government. Saving on energy will be a big boost to manufacturing industries to slowly recover from their cost of operation and rebuild the industry.
Now let me help you identify and find those secured jobs to have during recession.
1. Physician Assistants. They work side by side with the doctors in treating the elderly and medically ill.
2. Physical Therapists. They provide rehabilitation to those who suffered from injury or even heart attacks.
3. Occupational Therapist. These are people working with handicaps.
4. Medical Scientist. They do research for new technology and medical advancements.
5. Network System and Data Communication Analyst. These people are in charge of the communication system and information of a company. This may take in the form of e-mails, voicemails, information security and the like.
6. Computer Software Engineer. They are in charge of the main operating program and the softwares being used by the company.
7. Computer Software Applications Engineer. They prepare the software applications being used by both the company and its customers.
8. Network and Computer Systems Administrator. This group takes charge of the network help desk.
9. Database Administrator. They secure the data and protect the information which is vital in operations.
10. College Instructors. Education will always be a top priority. Since more people go to college every year, more instructors are needed for the job.
Recession will always be threat to ones career. It is inevitable and one must simply live with it. Be flexible. You might as well consider searching these secured jobs to have during a recession and align your career to it. This would definitely be a better deal. Do not procrastinate and stop whining. Start your engine and move on with a new career.