If you are searching for a high-end prenatal vitamin then you have probably come across PrenatalGyn. PrenatalGyn has out-performed and out-formulated every prenatal vitamin, whether it is an over-the-counter vitamin or a prescription strength prenatal vitamin. Are all the vitamins and nutrients in PrenatalGyn absolutely necessary for proper fetal development or is it just another over-formulated vitamin?
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium ChromeMate, Potassium, L.Casi, L.Plantatrum. L.Salivarius, L.Acidophillus, L.Rhamnosus, S.Thermophilus, B.Bifidum, B.Infantis, B.Longum, B.Breve, Marinol DHA Powder, Ginger Root 10:1, Inositol, Choline
- Contains 800 mcg Folic Acid to help prevent neural tube defects
- 150% recommended daily allowance of Iron to prevent anemia, eczema, and asthma
- 130% RDA of Calcium to promote bone health for mom and baby
- Vitamin D greatly decrease the risk of preeclampsia (or toxemia), the leading cause of maternal and fetal death
- DHA and Choline and brain-boosters, they help improve memory, cognitive and motor skills. Babies with high levels of DHA score highest on visual and cognitive tests.
- Probiotics not only improve your digestive tract they also reduce the risk of obesity, gestational diabetes, high birth weight babies, belly fat and h probiotics ensure you gain a healthy amount of weight and make it easier to return to your pre-pregnancy weight. Probiotics are safe to use while nursing as well, they will help strengthen your babies immune system and improve their digestive tract. Probiotics have also been proven to prevent post partum depression.
- ChromeMate is effective in lowering blood pressure, controlling appetite, and reducing sugar cravings. ChromeMate is commonly used to help safely promote lean body mass as well.
- Ginger and Vitamin B help reduce nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach and vomiting. Ginger has been used for centuries to help treat flu-like symptoms, headaches, and to aid in digestion.
- Prenatalgyn comes in easy to swallow capsules that absorb faster than tablets
- You do not need a prescription to order Prenatalgyn
- Affordable, especially when purchasing one or more bottles
Don’t risk your health or the health of your baby, you only get one chance in life so make sure you provide your baby with the best nutrition and prenatal care. Prenatalgyn is far from being an over-formulated prenatal vitamin, by taking a prenatal vitamin of this caliber you will be giving your baby a head start in life as far as health, nutrition and development are concerned. Prenatalgyn is a great value, especially if you take advantage of their bulk price discounts.