Pass a gallstone in 24 hours or less! Most of you are probably thinking, "Yeah, right?" But before you click the 'back' button, you need to realize that most gallstones (about 85%) can be passed naturally with no surgery required.
But why is gallbladder surgery one of the most popular operations (about 500,000 a year in America) in the medical field? That might be a question you may want to ask your doctor or surgeon.
So before you contribute to your doctor or surgeon's six figure salary, maybe you should try to pass your gallstones with some simple natural health tips.
How to Pass Your Gallstones Naturally
Gallstones have been around since the beginning of man. In fact, some believe that gallstones were more common in the past (because of earlier diets) than they are today. Diets have changed dramatically over the past 2000 years. If you were alive thousands of years ago, you might have had a diet that was all protein and fat which is very conducive to gallstones.
And guess how they cured gallstones back then, by flushing them with a high fiber diet! And you can pass your gallstones too!
1. All gallstone home treatments should involve water soluble fiber. Water soluble dietary fiber is in most types of fruits and vegetables. This type of fiber is great for flushing the body and your gallstones. You should eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
2. Another helpful tip would be to drink as much water as possible. Water also aids in bodily flushing if drank routinely throughout the day. The problem we face is that we often do not drink enough water or we only drink water with meals. You should drink 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
3. You should also be supplementing vitamin C. Vitamin C will help convert fat to bile which will prevent future stones and could help pass your present gallstones. You should take at least 2000 mg daily but do not exceed 3000 mg.
4. Avoiding high fat foods and fried foods is also important for curing and preventing gallstones. We recommend staying away from these foods: eggs, pork, onions, fowl, milk, citrus, corn, beans, and nuts.
5. Finally, we also recommend an annual liver and gallbladder cleanse. Most natural health doctors believe that everyone should try a gallbladder cleanse each year. The best gallbladder cleanses use these ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, a grapefruit, Epsom salt, ornithine capsules and black walnut tincture. A step by vBulletin® For step remedy gallstone flush, please visit Pass Your Gallstone .
Gallstone Free in 24 Hours or Less