Introduction of Asthmatic Bronchitis:
Asthma is an inflammatory condition of the bronchial airways. This inflammation causes the normal function of the airways to become excessive and over-reactive, thus producing increased mucus, mucosal swelling and muscle contraction. These changes produce airway obstruction, chest tightness, coughing and wheezing. If severe this can cause severe shortness of breath and low blood oxygen.
asthma in children is called as childhood asthma. When translated in a medical language, it is called Asthmatic Bronchitis. Again, it simply means a kind of bronchitis, which is asthmatic in nature.
Cause Of Asthma :
The causes of childhood asthma could be broadly categorized into:
(i) Extrinsic (External) factors : They comprise of a wide range of allergies, which include allergens such as food allergens, pollutants (industrial pollution), chemicals (pest control), environmental factors.
(ii)Intrinsic (Internal) factors :Emotional stress and psychological trauma are often found to induce either an acute episode or an on-going, recurring attacks of asthma.
Symptoms Of Asthma :
Asthma in children comprises of a set of variable symptoms. The onset of asthma may have typical cold and coryza, running of the nose, sneezing, nose block, sore throat, with or without fever. Then the symptoms might settle to the chest producing cough and congestion, leading to the typical ‘chest spasm’ which is described as a ‘wheeze’ in common language.
A typical and full-fledged episode of asthma could be diagnosed without difficulty by parents as well as by the suffering child. The clinical symptoms of cough, wheezing and labored breathing are suggestive of the diagnosis of asthma.
Types of asthmatic Bronchotis :
- ACUTE: Acute bronchitis is a common disease that normally protracts for a short period and is induced by flu, the common cold, or an infection. Thus, this kind of bronchitis is extremely infectious and is inherited via cough, sneeze merely by touching things that have been touched by a sick person.
- CHRONIC : Chronic bronchitis is the other kind of the disease. Unlike acute bronchitis, it lasts for a longer period of time. Its symptoms are similar to those of acute bronchitic: cough and difficulty in breathing. Nonetheless, its causes differ significantly. Chronic bronchitis is commonly induced by smoking, second hand smoke, a virus and others. In fact, it is not transmitted from one persone to another.
Asthmatic Bronchitis Treatment :
Child asthma finds amazing cure with homeopathic treatment. Many pediatricians (child specialist doctors) in India opt for getting their own children treated for asthma using homeopathy. Homeopathy drastically reduces the frequency of attacks of asthma, reduce severity as well as duration of attack. Also, after using homeopathic treatment, most children may not required use of steroid inhalers as often. It also helps reducing the frequency of colds.
Dr Shah’s Homeopathy:
Dr Rajesh Shah, M.D.(Hom.) has spent over 22 years studying various chronic diseases including Asthma. His research based new molecules have worked wonders for Asthma in children as well as in adults. He has international patents (granted and pending) on his new molecules, which has changed the treatment protocol for asthma. Thousands of children and families have witnessed astonishing results using Dr Shah’s treatment in last 22 years.
Currently, Dr Shah’s patients in 127 countries enjoy the benefits of homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic treatment is absolutely safe and free from any side effects. Also, it can safely be taken along with the conventional treatment.
What to expect from homeopathic treatment?
- Reduction in attacks of asthma and wheezing
- Reduction in severity of attack of asthma
- Reduced attack of frequent colds and cough
- Better immunity, better appetite and weight gain if child is underweight
- Reduced need for bronchodilators, steroid, antibiotics
- Reduction in frequent attacks of upper respiratory infections such as Tonsillitis, sinusitis, ear infection, etc.
What is the duration of treatment?
- Most children (and adults) observe results in about eight weeks. The duration of treatment depends on several factors. Most children may require treatment for over eight months.
For further Details visit : http://www.asthmaticbronchitis.com/app/