Otitis media symptoms should be clear enough so that the collective symptom picture leads you to a correct diagnosis. It's important to be able to see the collective picture because that way you are much more likely to arrive at the correct homeopathic medicine.
If you can detect the collective symptom picture and then see a correlation between this and the symptom picture of a homeopathic medicine, then it is probably going to do a great deal of good.
There are three different types of otitis media – serous, secretaory and suppurative. Knowing the symptoms of these is of little importance when you are using homeopathy. The patient's individual symptoms are much more important.
So let's have a look at the typical otitis media symptoms:
- difficulty in sleeping
- loss of hearing
- if the ear drum ruptures, then a purulent discharge may be apparent
It's worth noting that if it discharges internally, more serious complications can result, so it's best to seek professional help if your requests are not rewarding.
There is a very common homeopathic medicine that works so well for many children. Let's look at the strong keynote symptoms of Chamomilla:
- irritability and / or capricious – demands things, then throws them away
- pain which is worse than 9 – 12 midnight, making sleep impossible
- over sensitive to pain, so even a little creates upheaval in the household
- any type of otitis media with or without a discharge, internally or externally
I'm sure you can see a strong similarity between the two lists. Which makes Chamomilla one of the best and most common homeopathic medicines which can deal so effectively with the total resolution of otitis media symptoms.