Young children (especially infants), older adults, and people who have compromised immune systems are very vulnerable to the potentially life-threatening effects of this illness. Pneumonia is now the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. No matter what the cause, pneumonia usually leaves the sufferer with the weakness that persists for four to eight weeks after the acute phase of the infection has resolved.
Unless otherwise specified, the dosages recommended here are for adults. For a child between the ages of twelve and seventeen, reduce the dose to three-quarters the recommended amount. For a child between six and twelve, use one-half the recommended dose, and for a child under the age of six, use one-quarter the recommended amount.
NATURAL HERBS FOR PNEUMONIA TREATMENT
– Astragalus gains the immune system.
– Clear Lungs from Ridgecrest Herbals is an herbal combination that helps provide relief from shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, and wheezing due to bronchial congestion. It is available in two formulas: one with ephedra and the other without. They appear to be equally effective.
– Echinacea gains immunity.
– Ginger is an effective antimicrobial agent and is helpful for fever.
– Goldenseal and licorice root are antibiotics
Caution: Do not take goldenseal internally on a daily basis for more than one week at a time, do not use it during pregnancy, and use it with caution if you are allergic to ragweed. Do not use licorice on a daily basis for more than seven days in a row, and avoid it completely if you have high blood pressure.
Lung Tonic from Herbs, etc. contains a variety of herbs that support the lungs.
– See your health care provider if you suspect pneumonia. This is a potentially dangerous disease.
– Eat a diet consisting of raw fruits and vegetables.
– Take a protein supplement from vegetable source, such as a free-form amino acid complex. Amino acids are the building block proteins. Soy is excellent source of non-dairy protein.
– Drink plenty of fresh juices. Liquids help to thin the lung secretions. Fast on pure juices, fresh lemon juice, and distilled water.
– Include "green drinks: in your diet or take chlorophyll in tablet form. Earth Source Greens and more from – Solgar is a good green drink product.
– If you are taking antibiotics, take acidophilus capsule or liquid form three times each day.
– Exclude dairy products, sugar, and white flour products from your diet.
– Do not smoke.
– Use a cool mist from a humidifier or vaporizer to help ease breathing.
– Place a heating pad or a hot water bottle on your chest to tie pain.
– Consider using device called Air Supply from Wein Products. This is a personal air purifier that is worn around the neck. It kills and deactivates airborne viruses, bacteria, molds, and spores.
– To avoid passing the infection along to others dispose of secretions properly. Sneeze and / or cough into disposable tissues. Flush used tissues to discard them.
– Children with pneumonia have to be carefully monitored. If you suspect that your child may have pneumonia, seek medical advice immediately.
Effective natural pneumonia treatment recommended by almost European doctors is the self-administered oxygen therapy. The claim is so simple, microbes, harmful bacteria, and viruses such as pneumonia, cancer heart disease and even aids, do not cause the disease by themselves. They just thrive and spread in their natural habitat the oxygen – depleted body. The moment our body is depleted of oxygen it becomes acidic and normally all kinds of viruses and harmful bacteria thrive and reproduce exponentially. The body with sufficient supply of oxygen is uninhabitable by all kinds of diseases and viruses. Therefore, the recommended first line of defense is to keep the body always oxygenated. Take the time to explore and study this effective and controversial therapy