"One pill at $ 10 a piece and possibly three times a week. That's about $ 120- $ 150 a month."
This is what goes through millions of men's' minds every day as their doctor prescribes an erectile dysfunction pill. If you do the math, many men spend up to $ 2000 a year on the most basic human pleasure imaginable. In fact, one of our customers had spent up to $ 4000 a year and did not realize it until he sat down with a calculator.
It is no wonder that the ED industry is one of the newest multi-billion dollar industries. But will it be in ten years? Did your doctor forget to tell you this?
Did you know that numerous lawsuits are pending against pharmaceutical companies that produce the ED medicines? Many men have permanently lost their hearing and eye sight after taking side-effect laden medicines. Some have lost their lives because of cardiovascular complications. If you're and most men suffer from the common side-effects from medication which include diarrhea, headaches, nausea and dizziness. So the question I ask is, "Are you willing to risk your health to be successful in bed?"
I would be too but there is a better, more effective and risk-free natural cure for erectile dysfunctions that is just as effective as medicines but is safer and will lead to a longer life. Have you heard about a natural cure for erectile dysfunctions?
Cure the Cause of the Problem
Do you know what the cause of erectile dysfunctions is? Our lifestyle. If you do some research into this issue you will find that there is not much information out there more than 10 years old. The reason behind this is it was considered taboo to talk about your impotence problems and modern technology is changing the lifestyles of millions of men.
For instance, I am sitting here typing this article! Imagine what I would be doing 50 years ago? Chopping wood! Probably not but luckily, I work out 4-5 times a week to off-set my in-active job requirements and I feel a ton better about myself because of working out. But what do most men do?
Beside living an inactive lifestyle, most of us forget about or own health. We now allow doctors to take care of us. However, decades ago this was not the case. Most people would only see the doctor a handful of times in their lifetime. In recent years, I have friends who have been to the doctor over 10 times … this year.
But, why am I telling you all of this? Because you are not suppose to suffer from this problem. And because if you do suffer from one; your body is trying to tell you a message that a lifestyle change is in order. (Notice I did not say that popping a pill is going to help your body!) In fact, curing your erectile dysfunction naturally could have been effective but it could also add years to your life.
A natural cure for erectile dysfunctions will cure the cause of ED
5 Tips to Cure ED
If you are tired of surfing around hiring to piece together a fool-proof cure that will work for you … I can help! I have helped literally thousands of men naturally cure the problem in weeks. In fact, our step-by-step ED report is even guaranteed to work or you do not owe us a thing. And you can keep the 40 pages of everything you need to know about the cure. However, here are 5 basic tips you can start with.
1. Do you know what water-soluble fiber is? Well, it might become your newest best friend after I tell you what it can do to your circulation and night life. Begin to start eating fresh fruits and vegetables. My report can give you a fool-proof plan that will help you start and continue a healthy diet.
2. Portioning your foods. Stick out your fist because you are looking at the size of your next meal. You should be eating more meals with smaller portion sizes. The smaller portions will increase your metabolism, circulation and energy levels.
3. Ginkgo says go! "Supplements of the herb ginkgo, found in most health food stores, can improve blood flow to the genital arteries and veins, which may help reverse impotence," says herbalist James Green. Curing impotence is all about blow flow downstairs!
4. Exercise at home! Do you want to know what the latest ED exercises are? You can actually pump blood downchairs with simple exercises you can do anywhere in your house!
5. Breathing at work! I have customers who practice breathing exercise right at their desk for 30 minutes a day. The key to a cure is to increase circulation. And most people suffer from a lack of good posture and circulation.
Here are 5 simple things you might have never considered.