Blackheads and Acne are formed when trapped oil and dead skin cells block pores. Blackheads appear when the oil and dirt within these blocked pores is exposed to air. Blackheads are often the start of worse acne, but with some easy skincare and diet changes can easily be cured.
The great thing about treating blackheads is that natural cures are effective, inexpensive and easy to implement. These cures can be used on face or body acne, and are all natural.
– Low GI diets can improve acne by around 50 percent. Foods such as fruit and vegetables, oats, whole grain cuts and avoiding highly processed foods is a good start.
– Apply fresh garlic to pimples. Check for sensitivity first, but ongoing use should less the severity and amount of pimples.
– Make a paste of Fenugreek leaves and apply to the face nightly leaving for 10-15 minutes. Wash the face afterwards with warm water, this treatment will help prevent pimples and is also good for preventing signs of aging.
– An equal portion of lime juice and rosewater applied directly to the affected area is another great remedy. Use lukewarm water to rinse after 20-30 minutes.
– Make a facial scrub using salt and vinegar. Test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Make a paste and gently exfoliate areas affected by acne. Rinse well with lukewarm water after use.
– Wheat grass juice may be affective in treating acne when combined with other treatments. Wheat grass is known for it's cleansing and cell regeneration properties.
While not all natural treatments will suit all people, there are hundreds more ways that acne can be cured without expensive chemicals and creams.