You already know that testosterone is the hormone that make you men. It is the single most important factor that is responsible for giving you your male features and characteristics. I am sure you also know that testosterone production in your body begins slowing down with age. But, how do you really know that your testosterone levels have gone for a plunge?
Here are some of the most common signs of low testosterone levels in your body:
1. Loss of energy is one of the most common signs of low testosterone in your body. Even when you wake up in the morning you do not really feel fresh.
2. Constant fatigue is another common sign of low T-levels.
3. Downheartedness and depression are also some of the most common psychological symptoms of reduced testosterone production in your body.
4. Not just this, most men with reduced testosterone levels find it really hard to indulge in any sort of vigorous physical activity. They find it difficult to walk for even a kilometer.
5. Another physical sign of low testosterone in your body is the inability to bend, kneel or stoop.
6. Loss of lean muscle and increased body fat is another sign of reduced testosterone in your body. Men with low testosterone tend to gain weight without any major reason. What is worse is that this increase in weight is marked with an increase in belly fat which is associated with many health problems like a heart condition and diabetes.
7. Another prominent sign of low testosterone levels include infrequent sexual thoughts. Men seem to be thinking of sex almost all the time but a drop in testosterone levels can reduce the frequency of your sexual thoughts.
8. A drop in testosterone levels can also result in erectile dysfunction and diminished libido.
9. Loss of morning erections is yet another sign of low T-levels.
There can be many other symptoms such as depression, mood swings, irritable behavior etc.
How to Increase Testosterone Naturally
An active and healthy lifestyle can ensure proper testosterone levels in middle age and beyond. Certain exercise are proven to increase testosterone production in your body. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, military presses, chin ups etc., can boost testosterone levels in your body. Short and intense workouts are not just great for increasing testosterone production but can also stimulate HGH production in your body.
If you want to increase your T-levels it is also important to take care of your diet. A protein rich diet with limited carbohydrates and moderate amount of essential fats is excellent for increasing testosterone production in your body. Not just this, you must also ensure that you get enough of zinc in your diet.
Besides this, there are some natural testosterone supplements that can also be a great help.
Such supplements are made with some of the finest herbs, amino acids and other nutrients that stimulate the production of testosterone in your body. Ingredients used in such supplements include ginseng, ginkgo biloba, muira pauma, tribulus terrestris, long jack, l-arginine, acai berry, chaste berry etc.
Such supplements can increase your sexual potency, enhance energy and stamina, improve body composition, elevate mood and sleep quality, rejuvenate youthfulness etc.,
Top of the line supplements are clinically approved and do not have any side effects. Neither do they require a prescription.
So, If You Want to Increase Your Testosterone Naturally, Check out the Best Testosterone Supplement that has Become a Huge Hit with Men All Over the World.