The herbal remedies described below are intended to help you with the treatment of inflated throat, tonsillitis, angina, laryngitis and etc.
- Mix equal quantities of chamomile blossoms, southern blue gum leaves and calendula blossoms. Infuse a tablespoon of the mix of herbs with 1.5 glasses of boiling water. Continue to boil the tincture for 2 minutes. Leave it to brew for 40 minutes and decant. Use the decoction as a gargle within a day by reducing the temperature of it gradually from 26 degrees Celsius to 15 degrees Celsius.
- Mix fennel fruits (1 part), salvia leaves (3 parts), marsh-mallow root (3 parts) and common tormentil root (3 parts). Infuse a teaspoon of the mix of herbs with a glass of cold boiled water and let the infusion brew for 5 hours. Afterwards, boil the tincture and decant it. Use it as a gargle to treat angina.
- Mix equal quantities of salvia leaves, oak bark, common nettle leaves and sweet-flag root. Infuse a tablespoon of the mix of herbs with a glass of boiling water and boil the tincture for 20 minutes. Leave it to brew for 20 minutes and decant. Use it as a gargle 5-6 times a day to deal with laryngitis.
- Mix lemon juice with water and use the mixture as a gargle. Chew lemon with rind to deal with early-stage diseases. You should avoid eating and drinking for an hour after the procedure.
- Infuse a tablespoon of garden angelica root with a glass of boiling water and boil the tincture for 10 minutes. Decant it and use the decoction as a gargle multiple times a day to deal with angina.
- Infuse a tablespoon of fresh black arrangers or 2 tablespoons of herbs of black currant with a glass of boiling water. Let the tissue brew for 1-2 hours and decant it. Drink half a glass of the tincture 3-4 times a day to treat cough and hoarseness. In addition, the tincture has perspiratory action. Mix black currant juice with water and use it as a gargle to deal with angina and other inflammations.
- Mix salvia leaves (4 parts), chamomile blossoms (2 parts), peppermint leaves (2 parts), southern blue gum leaves (3 parts), pine buds (3 parts), horse-heel root (4 parts) and breckland thyme tops (2 parts). Infuse a tablespoon of the mix of herbs with a glass of boiling water and leave the tissue to brew for 30-40 minutes. Use steam inhalations of the decoction to treat laryngitis, angina and tonsillitis.
You should avoid using any of the herbal remedies on your own without a medical advice.