How important is your gallbladder to the function of your body you may wonder. Well, health experts all agree that the gall bladder is in charge of the central clearing department of your body. The gallbladder secretes bile fluids necessary to the digestion and metabolization of fats and oils, which provides muscular strength and vitality.
Bile, stored in the gallbladder, is actually quite important to the function of your body besides digestions. Were you aware that many back problems are the direct result of inadequate bile flow? Synovial fluids, present around all your joints, decrease if bile flow is low. This can sometimes cause great pain for you. A simple gallbladder cleanse can cure problems just like this. Here is how you can keep you gallbladder healthy through a cleansing diet of it:
- Before you begin your gallbladder cleanse, schedule a doctor's appointment to check to see if a fast would be beneficial to your health.
- To start, you'll need to go grocery shopping. Buy yourself a bunch of large green apples. You can also get away with five glasses of organic and unfiltered apple juice if you like. You will be eating five of those apples everyday for at least six straight days. You are trying to eliminate processed foods, refined flours and sugars from your diet. This also includes starchy carbohydrates. As you are doing this, do not forget to drink plenty of water to flush your system.
- Now you're step is mix two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon or grapefruit juice in eight ounces of filtered water. Every night you're going to drink this mixture. You'll follow this pattern for six nights one hour before bed. If you can, try to sleep on your right side only each night.
- On the seventh and last day of your of your gallbladder cleansing, you will again be eating your five large green apples or drinking all those glasses of organic, unfiltered juice. An hour before you go to sleep, drink two thirds of a cup of olive oil mixed with a third cup lemon or grapefruit juice mixed in an eight ounce glass of filtered water.
- During those previous seven days of the cleanse as you ate all those apples, toxins, stagnant bile and gallstones from the gallbladder are flushed into the colon. You are going to need to flush them all out of the body in order to avoid possible nausea, cramping, headaches and other symptoms of systemic toxicity.
- This step involves the beginning stages of the actual cleansing. Start by performing an enema on yourself the morning of the eighth day. You could use either chlorophyll or coffee for this. Some people are not comfortable with giving themselves an enema. If this is the case with you, schedule and appointment to have a professional colonic done. This is the most important step of the gallbladder cleanse so do not skip it or forget about it.