You may be wondering how to pass kidney stones with natural remedies. Thousands of people each day will try simple home remedies to flush their kidney stones. In fact, some natural health experts believe that kidney stones are one of the most popular diseases to treat naturally.
This is probably because kidney stones are usually passed with drinking plenty of water. That is why most medical doctors tell their patients to drink plenty of water to help pass their kidney stones. Studies show that most kidney stones will pass with staying hydrated. However, there are some stones that refuse to pass with only water.
If you are suffering from kidney stones and have drunk all the water you can, here are some tips you may wish to try.
A Home Treatment for Kidney Stones
There is no substitute for drinking plenty of water. Being well hydrated has literally thousands of benefits including a simple kidney stone remedy. Be sure to continue to drink at least 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Here are some more easy tips you may wish to try.
1. Your diet can aid in flushing your kidneys. Drinking water is only half of flushing your kidneys. You can also eat foods that contain water. For instance, both fruits and vegetables contain water soluble fiber which will also naturally flush your kidneys. Be sure to eat at least 5-7 servings a day.
2. You may also wish to try distilled water instead of regular water. Distilled water is water in its purest state (mineral free). Many researchers believe that regular water will add to the mineral deposits of kidney stones over time. One way to avoid this is to drink mineral-free water. You can get distilled water at any grocery store.
3. Acidic remedies are also very popular. In fact, most of our customers’ success comes from a phosphoric acid remedy that only uses 2 ingredients. One simple natural remedy you can try is lemons. Lemons contain citric acid which can naturally dissolve calcium. Begin by supplementing lemon juice (or lemons) regularly to begin the dissolution of the stone(s).
4. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is also a very effective cleansing agent for the bowels and kidneys. Many of our customers have tried using ginger in capsule form to supplement this miracle herb.
5. Citrates and Fiber! Citrates reduce the buildup of uric acid and eliminate the buildup of calcium salts which cause the formation of kidney stones (both uric acid and calcium). You can get adequate amounts of citrates by drinking fruit and vegetable juices such as carrot, grape and orange juices.
Is There More You Can Do?