Thrush also known as yeast infection is a fungal infection which occurs in the mouth. There are many remedies that will help cure thrush fast and provide you with relief to the pain you are experiencing right now.
The first signs of thrush are a thick, white plaque on the tongue and both sides of the mouth and sometimes it can cause a burning sensation in the mouth and throat. You might also get a bad smell in the mouth caused by the infection. Thrush can occur due to a recent course of antibiotics or a weak immune system.
How to Cure Thrush Naturally?
Natural remedies are very effective at treating thrush as they are based on natural ingredients. Because the infection was caused by an overgrowth in yeast, antibiotics might only flare up the infection more and delay the recovery process. So it’s best you stick with a natural based treatment.
So here’s the best method to help bring down the infection and cure thrush fast.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene, brush your teeth regularly and use a mouthwash to kill off the bacteria.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body get rid of the toxins and excess yeast.
- For a fast thrush home remedy cure – dilute some apple cider vinegar with some water and rinse your mouth with it. Apple cider vinegar will help kill off the excess yeast and will also give you relief from the burning sensation you probably have.
- Add natural yogurt to your diet and eat it daily, this will help subside thrush and cure it faster because it contains a type of friendly bacteria called Lactobacillus Acidophilus that helps fight off bacterial infections.
- Eat raw garlic every day or add it to daily food. Garlic is a powerful healer and its anti-fungal properties will help kill off yeast and cure thrush faster and boost your overall immune system.