If you, or anyone you know has been diagnosed with Liver Disease, first it’s important to know that can be healed and what the liver is responsible for. The liver is the only organ in your body that can regenerate itself.
Our Livers are responsible for:
• Digesting Food
• Eliminating Toxins, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, and Pollution in the Blood.
• Lowers Cholesterol and Brings it to Healthy Levels
• Heats our Bodies
• Burns and Regulates Excess Fat
• Regulates Carbohydrate and Protein Metabolism
• Digests All Sensory Input
• Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
• Regulates all Glands
• Stores the fat soluble vitamins, such as A, D, E, and K; assimilates calcium, and converts beta-carotene to vitamin A
Knowledge and understanding is the first and foremost step to curing any disease.
Second, you need to begin researching on what causes the liver to become diseased and then begin investigating the cause.
What Causes Liver Disease
There are many different factors on what pollutes the liver, and the truth it can be almost impossible to get away from it all in today’s society. But there are a few things you can do that will make a huge difference in healing your liver.
Here’s a few examples:
• Eating only processed foods, white flour and sugar, saturated fats, carbohydrates, and pure junk food
• Foods Containing Pesticides, Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, MSG, Aspartame, and Corn Syrup
• Excessive Use of Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, and other Pharmaceutical Drugs
• Pollution In The Air and Home
• Constant Sensory Input Overload
Curing Liver Disease
A lot of these can easily be limited if you begin to become aware and want to heal. You need to start thinking about what kinds of foods you’re eating on a regular basis. Are they mostly junk foods? Or healthy foods such as green vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, etc..?
If you’re eating mostly junk, processed foods such as stated above, there’s a few things you can eliminate that will make a huge difference. The main culprits would be soda, meats, and fast food. All of these contain dangerous amounts of chemicals and toxins that just simply overload your liver when it tries to digest them.
Do you ever exercise?
Do you spend most of your free time in front of the TV?
TV’s and other electronic devices are extremely hard on the liver because your liver not only digests foods, but also all sensory input. So if you’re watching anything violent on television, that negative energy is going through your liver. Why not spend time in nature sitting next to a river or under a tree?
Next, you’ll need to find yourself a high quality liver cleanse. Doing a cleanse is very simple and will flush out all the toxins and chemicals in your liver and give it a fresh start.
This is critical, and you don’t need prescription drugs either. Do a liver cleanse and drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. After, continue eating healthier and exercising.
I must also say I’m not a doctor or qualified professional, everything stated above is from my own experience and has helped myself, and many others in curing diseases naturally and safely.