Understanding your risk factor and willing to do necessary actions will lower your chances of having heart disease or attack or other related conditions. Although some of the factors can’t be changed, some of them still can be managed or treated. If you manage them wrong, then there’s a strong possibility that you will put your life in a line of death.
The American Heart Association states that more than 7 million Americans have a heart attack in their lifetime. The heart disease is also no one cause of death among women and men. The treatment for this disease using systemic enzymes is quite a new therapy and can be the one of the best alternative to lower your risk.
These are the risk factors of heart disease that can’t be changed:
- Aging factor – It is wide open when you are older.
- Heredity – If one of your family members has it before, there’s a probability you will experience the same conditions.
- Sex – Men more likely to suffer from heart conditions or disease. Women more likely to have it when they are at post-menopausal.
- Race – American Indians, African Americans, Mexican Americans, and Native Hawaiians have more chance compare to Caucasians.
These are the ones that can be managed to be your advantages:
- Smoking habit and tobacco smoke.
- Hypertension or High blood pressure.
- Lack of exercises.
- Obesity and overweight.
- Heart healthy life style and diet.
- Stress and anger.
- Excessive alcohol.
- High cholesterol.
- Triglycerides or fats.
- C Reactive Protein.
What systemic enzymes do is very amazing. It can help you to lower C Reactive Protein (CRP), the inflammation indicator, which is believed to be a better indicator of heart health or future heart disease. It also seems to help you with high blood pressure (hypertension), and cholesterol issues.
Make sure you pick the right systemic enzymes, because not all of them have the same functions or give you the most benefit and improve your heart health and wellness generally.