Ankle sprains usually require 1-2 months to heal when ordinary treatments are used and this includes the basic rest and ice treatment. But consider this statistic:
Ankle sprains are the most common injuries in the U.S. They make up about 80% of the almost 1 million ankle injuries every year. that is 25,000 sprained ankles a day.
So why does healing an ankle sprain require so much down time? Why hasn’t research been done to speed up this process?
Finally, a Faster and Better Way
Traditional treatment for an ankle injury is R.I.C.E. – Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation. R.I.C.E. has significant drawbacks. The process requires a lengthy rehab by coddling the injury rather than strengthening it. It focuses on immobilizing the ankle, which can actually cause muscular atrophy, and it doesn’t address any sort of rehabilitative movement or exercise.
The typical person can’t afford to waste several weeks laid up with what seems such an innocent injury. Further, the unassuming sprain can create other problems throughout the body, because the ankle’s weakened state can produce poor posture, neuromuscular damage, and an unsteady gait. When treated the old-fashioned way, this simple injury can become quite debilitating.
The Fast-Track Breakthrough
H.E.M. Ankle Rehab produces results in a fraction of the time that ordinary treatment methods require.
How H.E.M. is Faster…
- Rapidly reduces ankle swelling FAST
- Relieves pain fast (normal walking in 3 – 7 days)
… and Better
- Improves healthy range of motion
- Improves stability and strength which improves athletic performance and lowers the risk of future ankle sprains
- Repairs neuromuscular damage
- Eases pain in other parts of the body, such as the knees, the hips, and the lower back
- Reduces the risk of recurring injuries by making the ankle stronger
- Program is easy to understand and follow, and takes only minutes a day
Get Back to Your Life Sooner and Lower the Risk of Sprains
There are two main advantages of H.E.M. Ankle Rehab over other treatments. One, your sprained ankle will heal faster. And healing FAST is a big deal. We are talking 3-7 days instead of 1-2 months or longer. Second, HEM Ankle rehab will dramatically lower the risk of future sprains, because the ankle will be stronger and more stable. So, by taking care of your ankle, you will get fantastic short and long term benefits.