It has been noted that many individuals in this generation are unhappy at different stages in their lives for different reasons. According to studies conducted in the United States, at least 17 million individuals or one tenth of the population are unhappy. Two thirds of the respondents were reportedly not getting the happiness they wish to get.
This is why behavioral experts saw the need to provide the alternative manner of coping with sadness and
Here are some simple, natural and effective remedies for people suffering mild
1. Use St. John’s Wort, (Hypericum perforatum), is also referred to as Tipton’s Weed or Klamath weed. This herb has long been used as herbal treatment for
2. Omega-three fatty acids or the “sensible fat”. This is one type of fat that is needed by the body for normal brain function. Studies suggest that low intake of omega-3 fatty acids will lead to
3. Slow down with caffeine. If you are fond of taking caffeine-rich foods, you are advised to take it slowly. Studies showed taking more caffeine can create adverse effects on one’s health. Some may experience abnormal palpitations for taking more caffeine.
4. Spinach that contains folic acid. In most research, individuals who are deficient in folic acid turned out to be ones that are experiencing
5. Be optimistic always. This is a key factor to be happy. Never care to fret too much which could lead to
6. Get some rest and relaxation. It’s not a sin to free yourself from stress or detach stressful life in the city to experience real relaxation. Occasionally, you don’t have to go too far away to simply rest and relax, there are many spas and other activities you can with friends for relaxation.
These are just few of home remedies for simple