So what is the best gallstone treatment out there? Obviously, a surgeon would recommend getting your gallbladder permanently removed. But is removing your organ worth $15,000 if it cures you of gallstones but leaves you susceptible to bowel or colon cancer.
Most natural health doctors and some traditional doctors would disagree with the practice of gallbladder surgeries, also called cholecystectomies. Often times, doctors don’t think twice about sending their patients to surgery to remove their organ. However, recent research showing that this type of surgery increases the risk of bowel and colon cancers.
Thousands of sufferers are now postponing their surgeries and flushing their gallstones with simple remedies that include a gallbladder diet.
Why Your Diet Can Cure You?
I’m always reminded of the old saying, “You are what you eat!” And it is surprising how much your diet means to every aspect of your health, including your gallstones.
Fact! The most recent research is showing how gallstones can be caused by a person’s diet. Obesity is also a major risk factor for causing gallstones.
Therefore, cholesterol gallstones develop when bile contains too much cholesterol and not enough bile salts. And since obesity tends to cause excess cholesterol in bile, low bile salts, and decreased gallbladder emptying, a person could be a prime candidate for the disease.
But if a person becomes pro-active about their diet and health, you may be able to flush your gallstones in days and return back to a normal lifestyle. In fact, hundreds of our customers were days away from surgery when they found some of our simple and practical suggestions for flushing cholesterol-based gallstones.
Here are some tips involving your diet!
Secrets for a Simple Gallbladder Diet
1. It is important to know that gallstones can form when you go on a weight loss diet. Common factors that cause gallstones are rapid weight loss, very low calorie diets, or prolonged fasting.
If you are going to diet (which is a good idea), you should know that eating right (good calories) and exercise are the two keys to success.
2. Think long-term! Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that you can eat well for a week and eat poorly the rest of the year. Eating healthy should be part of your lifestyle. You should always remember that you will feel better, look better, age better, and be better if you eat healthy. With all this said, avoid fast foods and processed foods that are high in fat, cholesterol and sodium. This will take loads of stress off your gallbladder and possibly pass a few stones.
3. Avoid red meats which have higher cholesterol and choose fish, chicken and other white meats.
4. Substitute all salad dressings for vinegar and oil which is healthier and passes through your body faster.
5. Make a fist! That is about the size your meals should be because that is about the size your stomach should be. Most of us have an enlarged stomach because of our super-sized meals. If you have excess fat on your body, you are eating too much. A great way to take stress off your gallbladder and shed some pounds is to eat meals the size of your fist. 5 meals a day!
6. Forget soda! Actually, you should avoid all carbonated drinks because they will cause more pain from the movement of your gallstone.
7. Flush! You should think of your body as a toilet that needs to be flushed. You may need to begin drinking 10 glasses of water a day. You may have to finally enjoy fruits and vegetables (fiber) and begin eating 6 a day. The better flushing you do, the more likely you are to pass a stone from a bile duct.
8. Think simple! The best diet is a simple diet with raw, fresh fruits and vegetables. After a couple weeks, your bad-food cravings will begin to go away! Stay strong and eat healthy because it only gets easier.
9. Here is a quick list of foods to avoid: oily foods, spicy foods, eggs, red meats, eggs, pork, onions, milk, corn, beans and nuts.
10. Perform a gallbladder and liver cleanse after visiting your grocery stone. Most grocery stores have everything you need for your annual gallbladder and liver cleanse. Our Gallstones Remedy Report offers a simple step by step remedy that is guaranteed to work!
Flush Your Gallstones by Tomorrow
Obviously, your diet and prevention is the first step to success for flushing your gallstones. However, if you are serious about dissolving and flushing your gallstones by tomorrow, please visit our website.