Before you go under the scalpel, have you considered trying a gallstone attack remedy? Thousands of people are avoiding surgery and the thousands of dollars in medical bills by flushing their gallstones naturally with simple remedies.
If you are looking for some quick tips to pass your gallstones painlessly, you have found the right place. Here are 5 tips that will flush your body and your gallbladder.
A Gallstones Attack Remedy
Here are some tips to help your gallstones dislodge from the bile ducts and hopefully help them pass soon.
1. Drinking water is one small step to help you flush your gallbladder, liver and colon. You should drink 100+ ounces per day to stay well hydrated. Being well hydrated can prevent and also cure this disease.
2. Eating fiber is also important for stone sufferers. You should be eating plenty of fruits, vegetables and bran cereals. Fiber will keep you regular but it will also keep the bile ducts cleansed.
3. Colon cleanses have also been shown to be beneficial for gallstone sufferers. A colon cleanse can help eliminate toxins from the gastrointestinal system, particularly the colon. The easiest way to perform this cleanse is to use an enema. You can purchase an enema kit from any pharmacy. The best kits will utilize distilled water and lemon juice.
4. Until your gallstones pass, you should avoid all fried and fattening foods. Try to fast from all animal products because of the cholesterol content.
5. You should also be supplementing vitamin C which is also called ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid has been shown to convert cholesterol to bile which can dissolve gallstones naturally. You can take 3000 mg daily. Plus you will also boost your immune system with the added vitamins.