The effectiveness of homeopathy in the treatment of gall bladder stones has been well proven.
The Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, carried out a clinical trial and research on patients suffering from gall bladder stones. Dr. C. Nayak, the director of the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy stated, that 262 patients out of 267 showed significant improvements, after they were put on to homeopathy.
Dr. Kalyan Banerjee, a leading homeopathy practitioner, says, a 6 – month homeopathy management program is recommended, before the results become evident. Homeopathy boosts immunity levels and dissolves gall stones.
- Attaining an ideal body weight is highly crucial for the management and the prevention of gall stones. Obesity results in a raised synthesis of cholesterol in the body. This raised cholesterol, in turn, increases the secretion of cholesterol in the bile, which is a potent risk factor for stone formation.
- Drinking 10 – 12 glasses of fluids daily is essential to maintain the optimum water content of bile.
- Decrease the consumption of refined carbohydrates, sugar, saturated fats, fried foods, and animal proteins.
- Stay away from coffee when you have gall stones.
Food prescriptions for gall stone treatment
- Radishes and radish greens are excellent foods that help combat gall stones. They augment the flow of bile and maintain a healthy gall bladder. (But, consume the food in moderation.)
- Step up the intake of oat bran. It is rich in dietary fibre.
Homeopathy to manage gallstones
- Chelidonium is a major liver and gall bladder remedy, and a wonderful homeopathic medicine for the management of gall stones.
- Crampy pains (gall bladder colic / pain) are felt in the abdomen. The pain radiates up to the right shoulder.
- There is nausea and vomiting.
- Bowel movements are sluggish
- Lower potency of the drug help dissolve stones effectively.