Thousands of gallstone sufferers each year are passing their gallstones with a safe, simple gallbladder flush. Yet millions of other people get their gallbladder removed without knowing about this simple flush.
What should you do?
If you have gallstones right now, it would be a good idea to read this article – you might save thousands of dollars and keep your gallbladder after all.
What Makes the Gallbladder Flush Work?
Here’s a couple of things to consider:
• Studies have shown that people who remove their gallbladder stand a much higher chance of getting bowel and colon cancer.
• Many natural doctors are predicting that gallbladder surgery, or cholecystectomy, will be obsolete 10 years from now.
So if you have any concerns about surgery, now is the time to look into a natural flush for your gallbladder. There are several ways to flush your gallbladder organ naturally, including diet, simple remedies, vitamins, the drinks you consume, and your lifestyle choices.
The 5 Secrets of Flushing Gallstones
1. Water – Drink as much as you can. Most of us don’t get enough water, which helps us in hundreds of ways. It helps our body run more efficiently by flushing out toxins we don’t need, cholesterol, and even gallstones at times. A guideline is to drink half or more of your body weight in ounces of water a day. So if you weigh 200 pounds, you would need at least 100 ounces of water a day.
2. Get more fiber in your diet. Start checking fiber content on labels. Fiber helps with bowel movement and also helps flush cholesterol and gallstones as well. Get at least 10 grams of fiber for every 1000 calories you take in.
3. Keep an eye on fat and cholesterol labels. Gallstones are made up mostly of cholesterol. So reducing cholesterol intake lessens gallstone formation. Fast foods, fried foods, and red meats are heavy on cholesterol and should be avoided or reduced. Eggs, pork, onions, chicken, mild, corn, beans, and nuts may also be making your gallstone problems worse.
4. A liver cleanse might benefit you. It’s been found that the liver and gallbladder depend on each other. So cleansing the liver of toxins, alcohol, chemicals, and fats can only help the gallbladder to flush itself as well. A simple, effective liver and gallbladder cleanse is found at this Gallstone Elimination Report.
5. Foods high in chlorophyll, like vegetables, help to naturally flush the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder. It can also remedy your gallstone problems. Why not eat these 3 vegetables which are full of chlorophyll: wheatgrass, spinach, and parsley.
What’s the Next Step in Flushing Gallstones?
Once you try these 5 tips and begin flushing your gallstones at home, consider taking the next step: an easy, step-by-step guide that will reveal a proven, 100% natural gallstone home remedy.