Runny nose and fever might be very unpleasant. Therefore, you should take some action to stop the diseases as soon as possible. The article deals with simple natural remedies to treat runny nose, hay fever and fever.
- Juice kalanchoe and drop 3-4 drops of the juice in your nose every 4 hours. You can smear the nasal cavity with the juice, as well, 2-3 times a day. You are going to feel burning sensation in your nose. Rhinitis is going to intensify after approximately 20-30 minutes after the moment this burning sensation stops. Afterwards, the disease is going to recede. In addition, the edema of mucous membrane is going to decrease and you will be able to breathe through your nose easily.
- Mix equal quantities of raspberry fruits, linden blossoms, horse foot leaves, anise seeds and willow bark. Infuse a tablespoon of the mix of herbs with a glass of boiling water and let the infusion brew for 20-30 minutes. Decant it and drink half a glass or glass of the remedy 2-3 times a day to deal with fever. The remedy has anti-inflammatory quality and can be used to fight inflammation.
- Juice leaves of imperforate St. John’s-wort and drop 3-4 drops of the juice in your nose 2-3 times a day to deal with runny nose. You can make an infusion of the herb, as well, and drop it in your nose as described above.
- Infuse a tablespoon of dried raspberry fruits with a glass of boiling water and let the infusion brew for 20 minutes. Drink a glass of hot infusion twice a day to reduce fever. In addition, the remedy has anti-inflammatory action.
- Mix equal quantities of raspberry fruits and linden blossoms. Infuse a tablespoon of the mix of herbs with a glass of boiling water and let the infusion settle for 20 minutes. Decant it and drink a glass of hot infusion before going to bed. The remedy should be used in case of fever due to the perspiratory action it has. Moreover, it is proven to fight inflammation.
- Make red bilberry fruit drink. Drink half a glass or a glass of it 2-3 times a day to reduce the temperature of your body and deal with fever.
- In order to treat hay fever, you should mix equal quantities of grated garlic and honey. Take a tablespoon of the mixture before going to bed by washing it down with boiled water.