Are you feeling older every day and finally realizing that you might need some erectile help? You are not alone because many men suffer from erectile dysfunctions and think that a colorful pill is their only option for a cure. It is NOT!
Thousands of men will search for curing their ED problem naturally because of the side effects associated with those colorful pills. Some side effects of ED pills include: flushing, diarrhea, nausea, strokes, temporary and permanent blindness and deafness.
By the end of this article, you will have learned 5 simple and effective ways to avoid these side effects and cure your erectile dysfunction. Here is the erectile help you've been looking for!
Erectile Help Secrets
Did you know that male impotence is not because of old age? In most cases, erectile dysfunctions are caused by a physical problem like lack of circulation. Fortunately, that means 90% of ED cases can be treated with simple alternative treatments.
1. As stated earlier, circulation is one of the most common problems with men. Most men are not getting enough blood flow below the belt. A great way to boost your circulation levels by 15% is to exercise 30 minutes every day. You can also try simple breathing exercises which will naturally lower stress and increase circulation.
2. Did you know that being dehydrated can also have a negative influence on your erectile dysfunction? About 80% of men are dehydrated and do not even know it. You can easily correct this by drinking plenty of water. A good rule of thumb would be to drink 2 glasses of water for every 2 hours you are awake.
3. You also need to keep the arteries open and an easy way to do that is with a low fat and low cholesterol diet. Your impotence-free diet should be centered on plenty of high fiber fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, and other low fat fare. Eventually, you will notice and instant boost of more energy and more activity. Your diet could be the best erectile help you ever get.
4. A common deficiency in impotent men is zinc. Many erectile dysfunction experts believe that zinc could be a miracle mineral for men. You should try to supplement 15-30 mg of this mineral daily. It is also recommended to get 1 to 2 mg of copper to help the body absorb the zinc.
5. Finally, you may wish to also try herbal therapy. Indian ginseng is used as a tonic herb and has been shown to strengthen the body and increase sexual functioning. Basically, it can be used as a natural aphrodisiac.