Millions of men are searching for the most effective erectile dysfunction natural cure. Why is there so much search engine traffic on this topic? Maybe men are worried about the side effects of blindness or deafness that Viagra could give them. Maybe men want to become healthier? Or maybe it is because natural health is the newest fad.
Whatever the reason, there are numerous remedies to cure male impotence. Even doctors are now recommending simple home treatments before writing up a prescription of Levitra.
So what are the top five ways to cure your erectile dysfunction? Well, most of the remedies deal with circulation. Dr. Rufus Green Jr., M.D. of St. Paul Medical Center states, “Poor circulation, specifically poor blood flow to the penile arteries due to hardening and narrowing of the arteries (arteriosclerosis), or thickening of the blood, can cause impotence.”
Top 5 Ways to Cure Impotence
5. Circulation- As stated earlier, circulation is critical! Simple breathing techniques should be incorporated in all treatments. Millions of men secretly practice breathing exercises at their work desk that boost circulation and oxygen levels by 10%. There are numerous exercises you can learn.
4. Water – By far the most underestimated natural remedy. Water has literally thousands of benefits and one of them is flushing your body. Water has been shown to boost circulation levels by flushing plaque, toxins and cholesterol. You should drink 14 cups of water a day and go to the bathroom often.
3. Vitamin Therapy – There are core vitamins that allow your body to create ample circulation levels. Research has shown that many sufferers are deficient in a few core vitamins. For instance, “Vitamin A deficiency has been one cause of impotence in some men,” says Elson Haas, M.D., Director of Prevention Medical Center in California.
2. Lifestyle Habits – Your body is trying to get your attention through impotence. Circulation problems typically mean that your circulatory system is not functioning properly. Simple lifestyle habits can help with the problem. Some simple tips would be to stop smoking (causes plaque in arteries), keeping meals smaller (about the size of your fist), lower caffeine intake and commit to a daily sweat (exercise).
1. You Nutrition Plan – Literally your diet could fill up 5 pages of things you should know but here are some basic tips. You should eat a high fiber diet that is low in fat and cholesterol. Your diet will give you the proper minerals and vitamins if you know what to look for. Our Erectile Dysfunction Remedy Report goes in thorough detail about your diet.