You are ready to get this weight off and you want to find effective weight loss tips to get you to your goal, by learning how to jump start your diet you can lose up to 8 pounds in 2 weeks and feel lighter, look great and burst with motivation to lose more.
1. Think carbohydrates in the AM and Protein in the PM. A simple carbohydrates shift is one of the most effective weight loss tips I can pass on to you for rapid weight loss. For the next 2 weeks keep carbs out of your diet after lunch and you will not only release a lot of excess water weight but also force your body to burn more body fat for energy since its quick source (ie carbs) is not available.
2. Cut out the refined carbohydrates for 2 weeks. Your body can become over dependent on foods like white bread, baked goods and refined foods and this can make your body an inefficient fat burner.
3. Drink 8 waters a day. This will help your metabolism and also keep your belly filled.
4. Cut out the calorie drinks. Cut out sugary soda or ice tea and any drink that is calorie-filled. They do little to satisfy hunger and add a ton of unneeded calories.
5. Avoid snacking at night or have a protein or veggie. To maximize your weight loss you want to avoid late night snacking but if you are really physically hungry have a protein or veggie, these foods do not spike your insulin level which can prevent fat burning over night.
These effective weight loss tips will get the scale moving for you and with this jump start you can lose up to 8 pounds in 2 weeks.