Bleeding hemorrhoids is commonly known as bleeding piles. In this disease blood gets secreted with stools, due to this condition it has got the term bleeding as an extension. This problem is occurred when veins in the rectum (commonly known as varicose veins) are dilated. The excessive amount of blood in the veins is secreted while bowel movements. The size of hemorrhoids is of peas and color may vary from pink to blue.
Certainly there are some symptoms to know about the presence of this problem. The most common symptom is presence of blood in stools or the toilet bowl, when bowel movement takes place. Others include sensation of itching in anal area, pain in anal area and painful feeling while passing stools. In addition, its presence can also be recognized when hard tender lumps are present near anus. However, this problem is more complicated when blood in the varicose veins starts to form clots. There clots are generally removed with the help of surgery.
The most common factors for such problem are poor bowel habits and chronic constipation. In some cases, it is found that weak rectal lining is the cause for bleeding hemorrhoids. This problem may also occur due to sedentary lifestyle. The posture formed while we sit pressurizes the rectal veins; that is why sitting for prolonged time may also be the cause for hemorrhoids. It is necessary to consult a physician for further diagnosis of the causes due to which such problem is occurred. There are some remedies mentioned ahead and also some lifestyle improvements are recommended to attain a complete cure from bleeding hemorrhoids.
1. This remedy is very simple. Have few barberries everyday. It will improve the microbial balance in the intestine and it will also normalize the functioning of liver and the gallbladder. To summarize, it will help the whole digestive system to work efficiently and then it will cure the most common factor of hemorrhoids that is, constipation.
2. This is another simple remedy and very effective too. Take one glass of onion juice everyday. Also add sugar to taste. It should be taken 3 times daily for a minimum period of one month.
3. Banana is most useful fruit for treating hemorrhoids or piles effectively. Take one boiled ripe banana with one glassful of milk about 4 to 5 times in a day.
4. Take 20 grams of sesame seeds and boil them in 500 ml of clean drinking water. Drink it twice daily. It is one of the most effective remedy to attain cure from this unsolved problem.
5. This is another most effective remedy for bleeding hemorrhoids or piles. Mix one tablespoon of roasted black cumin seeds with one tablespoon of, not roasted black cumin seeds. Grind this mixture in the form of fine powder. Take half teaspoon of this powder once daily.
In addition, above remedies are helpful but some changes in lifestyle is also advised. Firstly, improve your bowel habits. This can be easily done with the help of awareness. One should never compel hard stools to secret. Natural bowel movement consists of soft stools, so instead of forcing hard stools increase the intake of fluids, it will soften the stools and stools will pass easily and without training. Secondly, develop the habit of exercising regularly. It will increase the efficiency of digestive system.
Regular workout is very necessary to maintain a healthy body. Thirdly, prefer to eat foods that are rich in fiber. In conclusion, certainly complete cure from bleeding hemorrhoids can be achieved with the help of remedies but some changes in lifestyle are also very important to help the process of healing.