Candidiasis, commonly known as candida or yeast infection or thrush, is a fungal infection ranging from superficial, such as oral thrush and vaginitis among women and superficial infections of skin and mucosal membranes by Candida causing local inflammation or discomfort common in many human populations, to systemic and potentially life-threatening diseases like those that develop among severely immuno-compromised persons such as cancer, transplant, and AIDS patients, whereas Although frequently associated with female health systems, it can also occur on the male genitals. Children suffer from this ailment during the years between three and nine. If there are white patches around the mouth, then it could be possible that the child is infected with candida infection.
Regardless of age or gender, here are ten common Candida symptoms:
1. Adult onset allergies to foods and/or airborne chemicals with the number of offending substances increasing until an individual becomes so sensitive to the everyday environment that they must live in isolation
2. Incessant fatigue after eating
3. Gastrointestinal or signs of poor digestion such as constipation or diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramps, heartburn, nausea, gastritis and colitis
4. Neurological symptoms such as cravings, irritability, mood swings, headaches, migraines, “fogged-in” feeling, inability to concentrate/mind “wanders off”, poor memory, confusion, dizziness, M.S.-like symptoms (slurred speech, loss of muscle co-ordination, vision affected), depression and/or anxiety without apparent cause (often worse after eating), paranoia without apparent cause, not in total control of one’ actions (know right thing to do but unable to execute), mental incompetence, a variety of other behavioral disturbances.
5. Genito-urinary symptoms such as vaginal infections, menstrual difficulties, impotence, infertility, prostatitis, rectal itch, urinary tract infection/inflammation or burning.
6. Respiratory symptoms that reflect compromised immune system. Frequent colds, flu’s, hay fever, mucous congestion, postnasal drip, asthma, bronchitis, chest pain, frequent clearing of throat, habitual coughing.
7. Development of various skin infections like athlete’s foot, jock itch, skin rash, hives, dry brownish patches, psoriasis, ringworm, rough skin on sides of arms which gets worse at certain times of the month or under increased stress.
8. Hypochondriac and/or neurotic tendencies, which are resistant to standard modes of therapy
9. Early childhood clinical history with any of the following ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, aggressiveness, skin problems like cradle cap, diaper rash, thrush, respiratory problems, chronic ear infection, tonsillitis
10. Heightened sensitivity to cold temperatures with arthritis-like symptoms
If you have some combination of these symptoms, you may have candidiasis and it is imperative that you take measures. A thorough intestinal clean-up using Caproyl antifungal, Psyllium cleanser and Bentonite detoxificant, will improve your overall condition, regardless of what you are suffering from. The safest option of course is to see your local physician or health expert.