As a person who understands the benefits the Hay Diet has on the digestive system I found it difficult to ignore the apparent amazing effects which kefir has to offer.
It is clear that commercial kefir does not come close to the benefits the home-made variety has to offer as commercial Kefir is made from either a freeze dried powdered form of the culture which means it has considerably less healing power.
On the other hand homemade kefir contains billions of friendly organisms per millilitre, and the organisms are reproducing right up until the kefir is consumed along with ample amounts of kefiran and variations of the polysaccharide.
Kefir benefits from an abundance of tryptophan which is one of the essential amino acids and is, well-known for its relaxing effect on the nervous system. Therefore kefir has a particularly calming effect on the nerves. Rich in the B Vitamins: Kefir is an excellent source of Vitamin B7 (biotin), which aids the body’s absorption of other B vitamins, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) B3 (niacin), B6 (Pyridoxal phosphate), B9 (folic acid), and B12 (cobalamin).
As an experiement the bacteria E. Coli was injected into Kefir. Within 24 hours the E. Coli was destroyed by Kefir whey’s beneficial bacteria. Kefir has also demonstrated the ability to kill H. pylori infections when bacteria alone could not. In addition, the complex micro flora of Kefir has also shown a keen ability to greatly stimulate our immune system, ward off infections. This is because when Kefir is consumed as a drink, it creates a healthy mucous lining in the colon, which acts as a good medium to support the growth of beneficial bowel flora which helps to prevent parasitic infections and cancer as well as constipation. This means Kefir is beneficial in preventing many gastrointestinal disorders.
20 of the known health benefits of live Kefir
1. Strongest natural remedy against any allergy
2. Strongest natural antibiotic without side effects
3. Treats liver disease
4. Treats gallbladder, dissolves gall bladder stones
5. Clears the body of salts, heavy metals, radionuclides, and alcoholic products
6. Cleans the body of chemical antibiotics
7. Treats kidney stones
8. Good bacteria in kefir are able to fight off pathogenic microorganisms
9. Lowers level of LDL cholesterol
10. Cleans the gastrointestinal tract
12. Treats gastritis
13. Treats pancreatitis
14. Treats ulcers
15. Prevents and treats colon cancer
16. Improves digestion
17. Improves the body functions
18. Improves the human immune system
19. Cures Candida
20. Cures hypertension