Over the years, there has been an explosion of interest in wanting to learn more about fatigue tiredness reasons in order to restore energy levels. So, without further adieu, let’s go over some possible reasons for fatigue and/or tiredness.
First, fatigue that is not alleviated by rest or sleep, or resulting from insomnia has many possible causes. However, the most common reasons are anxiety and overworking. Other possible causes of persistent fatigue include:
- An eating disorder.
- Poor eating habits.
- Underactive thyroid.
- Certain medications.
- Low blood pressure.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Financial worries.
- Environmental pollution.
- Hormonal changes.
- Caffeine abuse.
- Lack of exercise.
- Small children.
- Certain illnesses.
As we mentioned earlier, there are many fatigue tiredness reasons, meaning causes so this list is not exhaustive. On the other hand, these are some very common reasons. Therefore, the first step in trying to combat fatigue is to take a personal inventory and begin to reduce them. Most often, more than one factor is involved. Moreover, it’s important to note that when your body is lacking good nutrition many of these fatigue tiredness reasons (causes) can even take a bigger toll as to how tired you feel.
So, when should you seek medical help?
- If your fatigue worsens or persists in spite of home treatments.
- If your fatigue is sudden or persistent, despite adequate rest.
Dietary Suggestions To Help You Combat Some Of Those Controllable (Non Medical) Fatigue Tiredness Reasons
To boost physical and mental energy…
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. In addition, focus on increasing fruits and vegetables, whole grain foods, low fat dairy products and lean meats.
- Reduce the amount of high fat, high sugar, and high salt foods.
- Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake.
- Eat breakfast. A carbohydrate-rich breakfast is a good choice such as cereals or whole grain bread. Breakfast refills our energy stores.
- Eat small amounts of food throughout the day and choose carbohydrates and protein for those mini-meals. This will help keep sugar and energy levels from plummeting.
- Drink eight-8 ounces of cool, refreshing, pure, filtered water daily. When your body is water deprived, you’re energy is deprived. Therefore, water fights fatigue.
Lifestyle Suggestions To Help You Combat Some Of Those Controllable (Non Medical) Fatigue Tiredness Reasons
- Refresh yourself with sleep. The body needs 8 hours of rest.
- Step up fun. Laughter is an excellent energy booster.
- Reduce stress and deal with anger. Learn or find the time to relax since, as we all know, a hectic lifestyle is exhausting. Anger is also an energy zapper. You may want to try meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, listening to music, reading a novel, or even just talking on the phone.
- Exercise. Do you know that a 10 minute brisk walk can energize you for 2 hours? Needless to say, increasing physical activity, especially brisk walking increases energy levels.
Dietary Supplements Suggestions To Help Combat Fatigue Tiredness Reasons
If a full medical evaluation is completed and no major causes of your fatigue and/or tiredness are found, you may want to consider supplements to boost energy levels.
First, we believe you should consider taking a high quality multi nutrient supplement that includes a broad spectrum of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, bioflavonoids, carotenoids, herbal extracts, enzymes and other complementary co-factor ingredients. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids such as the well renowned fish oil supplement energizes mood as these fatty acids are essential for proper brain function. In fact, depressed people demonstrate lower levels of these essential fatty acids. Fish oil supplements may help the “moody blues.”
Why a multi nutrient supplement?
We believe you need the entire team on the field first before you try to recruit individual energy boosting nutrients. Put simply, it helps to correct nutritional deficiencies and, as such, may help combat fatigue when combined with a health enhancing lifestyle.
So, what are some other possible energy boosting nutrients?
The B vitamins — Vitamin C — NADH (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) — Magnesium –Bee Pollen –MSM –DMAE — L-Carnitine
However, it’s important to note that the buzz about bee pollen is that this natural energy boosting substance contains all of the nutrients needed to sustain life. As such, it is often referred to as Nature’s Superfood. Therefore, we believe bee pollen is certainly worth a try to help combat fatigue and tiredness.
What about herbs to help combat those controllable (non-medical) fatigue tiredness reasons?
If a full medical evaluation is completed and no major causes of your fatigue and/or tiredness are found, you may want to consider herbs to boost energy levels.
Indeed, there are several herbs that may help combat fatigue and boost energy levels such as Maca, Tongkat Ali, Gingko biloba, and Gotu kola. However, an all-time champ is Ginseng. In fact, Siberian ginseng is often used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome. Siberian ginseng enhances the body’s ability to cope with stress and is highly respected as a very potent energy enhancer.