A diet with gallstones is critical if you wish to flush gallstones. Unfortunately, most people listen to their doctors and simply remove their organ, the gallbladder. Even more unfortunately, doctors do not have the best interest of your health in mind when they recommend gallbladder surgery.
That is why thousands of sufferers are now asking natural health doctors for advice to flush gallstones. It is no surprise that these doctors are recommending flushing gallstones with your diet. Because cholesterol stones are caused by a poor diet, it only would make sense that you can pass these stones with your diet.
In this article, you will learn 15 secret foods that can contribute to your new diet with gallstones.
10 Foods that Flush Gallstones
There have been numerous research studies about the best diet for gallstones. They show that a high fiber and low fat diet is paramount. Here are 10 foods you should immediately add to your diet to begin your gallbladder, liver and colon flush. Studies show that flushing these organs is critical to passing your stones.
1. Drinking water is important to any healthy diet. Water flushes your body and all your organs. You should drink at least 2 liters daily.
2. High fiber foods will advertise their fiber content. But make sure the grains you eat have a fiber content of at least 3 grams per serving. Check labels!
3. Avoid enriched flour bread (white bread) and immediately switch to multi-grain or wheat. Check for the highest dietary fiber. Check labels!
4. Eating a salad (spinach preferably) at every meal will be very beneficial. Spinach contains chlorophyll which you will see is very beneficial.
5. Foods with high chlorophyll content are also helpful for flushing. Asparagus (steamed) is a great food and remedy.
6. Switch all your oils to unsaturated fat oils (like olive oil, seed oils or flaxseed oil).
7. A diet rich in calcium has been shown to be beneficial. You can supplement are consume fat free diary.
8. People who are deficient in magnesium are also at a higher risk to develop stones. Supplement daily.
9. Fruits are also high in fiber. You should eat apples, grapefruits, lemons and watermelons regularly.
10. Avoid high sugars which also will put you at high risk for developing stones. Eat greener apples to avoid higher sugar levels.