First of all let us find out what exactly is the cyst in your ovary or an ovarian cyst. An ovarian cyst is a collection of fluid / liquid, which is surrounded by a very thin wall, and is within an ovary itself. Any ovarian follicle that is larger than about two centimeters is termed an ovarian cyst. An ovarian cyst can be as small as a pea, or larger than a cantaloupe. Although, an ovarian cyst can affect women of all ages, yet they occur most often, during a woman’s childbearing years.
Some ovarian cysts can cause problems, such as bleeding and or pain. Surgery or operation may be required to remove cysts that are larger than 5 centimeters in diameter.
Although, a majority of the ovarian cysts are simply functional in nature, yet some ovarian cysts can turn out to be cancerous in nature. As the first step of correctly diagnosing and treating ovarian cysts is to locate the cause of the disease, it is essential to understand the possible causes of ovarian cysts. However, there is no single cause of ovarian cysts. Ovarian cyst can be triggered by a variety of primary factors and secondary factors. It is imperative to understand these different factors in order to seek appropriate treatment.
Here are the top 5 causes of having a cyst or cysts in ovary / ovarian cyst.
1. If any lady has a family history of female members in blood relations already have had a case of ovarian cyst or PCOS or had any other kind of cyst in ovary, than you may also have the possibility to develop cysts in your ovaries. It’s a kind of hereditary weakness. Although genetics plays a leading part in the cause of an ovary cyst, yet it has been determined that alterations to lifestyle can eliminate some of the ovarian cyst symptoms. Comparisons between those who suffer from ovarian cysts against those who don’t, has shown that the two cases have a different genetic pattern.
2. If a lady has a weak immune system, she has more chances to develop cysts in ovary. A weak immune may system invites trouble, as it is not able to put up a natural fight against ovarian cyst triggers. There are many factors including dietary factors and having lesser sleep can also lead to weakened immune system.
3. Any lady can develop hormonal imbalance, which can be as a result of certain types of diet. This can increase the chance of having an ovarian cyst. For example, Carbohydrates and processed food can impact your immune system, which can reduce the likelihood of a women’s body defending her against ovarian cysts. It is also important to maintain fresh vegetables in your diet to ensure that toxins are removed with the normal process associated with fresh vegetables.
4. If any lady has or had been on serum sex-hormone binding globulin or SHGB, this can also worsen the condition of her ovarian cysts. This will result a possible resistance to insulin which the leads to the ovaries producing an abnormal amount of the male hormone androgen.
5. Another cause of an ovarian cyst can be due to failed ovulation process. Sometimes, the ovaries fail to release egg on a monthly basis. In this case the ovulation fails to produce progesterone and hence brings about hormonal imbalance. This can then lead to the formation of a cyst in your ovaries.
The risk factors involved in the treatment for having a cyst on the ovary.
This has been experienced by all ladies how had ovarian cysts that the doctors will recommend to resort to birth control pills to reduce cysts but this has not been the solution. Infertility is the highest risk involved in taking birth control pills. Many ladies then developed bigger sized cyst, which had to go under surgery to remove the cyst on the ovary. But the surgery is not the solution, because many ladies then developed another bigger size cysts, had so surgery may lead to another surgery.
A combined approach of treatment is preferable to traditional forms of treatment. A holistic approach or natural treatment is necessary, combining lifestyle changes with scientific treatment. Thousands of ladies have fond the Holistic as the best treatment to completely eliminate the threat of having an ovarian cyst. And this thing reassures that Holistic Approach a Natural Treatment for Ovarian Cyst is the treatment that lots of ladies around the world is now relying on to eradicate an ovarian cyst or PCOS.