Did you know that here in the United States statistics are showing that Cardiovascular Disease (heart disease) is “still” the number one cause of death? So sad when there is so much information available on the “how to” take care of your heart in a preventative way.
Over 60 million Americans suffer from one form or another of Cardiovascular Disease. I’ll tell you how you can help beat the odds in a few moments.
Cardiovascular Disease includes:
- Heart attack, stroke and artery disease.
- Anything that effects the heart, arteries and vessels that carry blood.
Other organs can be effected when the heart isn’t functioning properly:
- The lungs, kidneys and the brain.
- If oxygen isn’t being pumped through your blood by the heart, your whole body suffers.
Here’s what you can do to improve your chances against any heart health issues resulting in huge health benefits for years to come.
In MSN’s Health and Fitness section, the article entitled, Review Confirms Links Between Diet, Heart Health by Robert Preidt on April 13, 2009 states:
Vegetables, nuts and the so-called “Mediterranean” diet are heart-friendly, while trans fats and foods with high glycemic index can harm your heart, say researchers who reviewed 189 studies published between 1950 and 2007.
Did you know that a 30-minute walk 3 to 5 times a week can lower your cholesterol? Walking is excellent exercise and it can be done at your own pace. You can take your time to work up to endurance and speed.
Lowering saturated fats in your diet will also make a difference. Eating raw fruits and vegetables makes a difference. Many canned items have way too much salt in them to be beneficial for heart health.
It is a real shame so many people suffer from heart disease when we have so many options in our lives to correct and prevent heart disease.
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
One alternative therapy is Chelation prevention.
If that’s a new term for you let me tell you a little about Chelation.
Chelation therapy was introduced into the United State in 1948. Chelation treatment is well recognized by medical authorities around the world. Chelation therapy has been administered to over 500,000 Americans and over one million Canadians, Europeans, Australians, and South Americans who suffer from hardening of the arteries. It was given to more than double those numbers for elimination of heavy metal toxicity but that’s another story.
Two time Nobel Prize winning scientist, Dr. Linus Pawing described the usefulness of EDTA Chelation in reducing and preventing hardening of the arteries (Arteriosclerotic plaque) thus improving blood flow to the heart and other organs. This is of huge importance.
Scientific evidence indicates that a course of EDTA Chelation therapy might eliminate the need for bypass surgery. Chelation has an equally valid rationale for use as a preventative treatment.
In 1948 the FDA approved EDTA intravenous Chelation as a treatment for metal toxicity. EDTA was initially used as a treatment for industrial workers suffering from lead poisoning in a battery factory. Then the U.S. Navy began using it on sailors who had absorbed lead while painting government ships and other facilities. The doctors then noted that adults receiving Chelation therapy treatments who had Atheroscleosis began to experience health improvements, less angina pain and improved memory.
We now have a form of Chelation even more accessible for home use as a cardiovascular disease prevention treatment. You will find out more about this innovative treatment and health benefits as you continue to read.
Oral Chelation is the treatment that is making huge differences in people’s heart health. I believe Oral Chelation is an improvement over the IV method because every time you start an IV you are traumatizing the vein you are trying to use. These areas then scar over making future use of the vein for IV therapy difficult if not impossible. Imagine needing surgery, blood transfusion or accident treatment and not being able to find a vein that will work!
There are many oral EDTA chelation therapy products available for your use. You you must be careful in your choice of product to use. As with any detoxification product, you must remember they cannot be selective in their cleaning in your body so they are going to remove some of the good nutrients along with the bad toxins. Be sure you use a good replacement product when ever you detox or chelate.
Lets look at some of the ingredients that make for good an excellent chelation product:
- EDTA: a synthetic amino acid
- Carrageinan (Irish Moss) – assits in fat metabolism, lowers blood cholesterol.
- Garlic:lowers LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and total cholesterol blood levels – prevents arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and cardiovascular disease. effectively lowers blood pressure and serum cholesterol levels and increases HDL levels.
- L-Lysine (hcl): assists in fat metabolism, aides in repairing damaged collegen in atheroscleotic blood vessels
- L-Methioxine: assists in the breakdown of fat and helps to prevent the build-up of fat in the liver and arterties that obstruct blood flowto the brain, heart and kidneys.
- Sodium Alginate: lowers serum cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Provides regression of atherosclerotic plaque.
- Bromeain, found in pineapple plants – inhibits platelet clumping and enhances excretion of fat. I speed recovery from cardiovascular disease.
- Lipase, a plant enzyme that assists in the breakdown and digestion of fat.
- Catalase, lowers serum cholesterol.
Choose your chelaton product wisely and you will see great improvements in your cardiovascular health benefits.
Most important – read all the directions and be sure to follow them faithfully.