If you are an enthusiastic fan of the Big Bobby Car line of push powered ride-ons, then you came to the right place to find out about the accessories specifically geared toward this brand. I found it pretty exciting that the classic Big Bobby Car also made an accessory line to further enhance the fun for those little ones riding their toys.
For those who are not familiar, the Big Bobby Cars are a foot powered ride-on toy for children one and up. Foot powered means there are no pedals, motors, or cranks of any kind to get this toy moving. The child simply uses his or her own feet and legs to move this toy along. It is a great ride-on for very young children. Since there isn’t really a safety issue because it is strictly propelled by a child’s own strength, the Big Bobby Cars are a favorite toy among parents and children alike. They are made of durable plastic and come with four wheels to add to the safety factor. It won’t tip over easily making it a safer ride-on for your child.
Now that you have been filled in a little on the Big Bobby style ride-on, it’s time to talk about the accessories. After your child has mastered riding their Big Bobby, accessories make a great addition. Here is a list of accessories and descriptions that accommodate most of the Big Bobby Cars:
- Big Bobby Car Trailer in Red or Blue – This trailer hooks up to any of the Bobby Cars and extremely resistant to breakage. It can carry a load up to 220 pounds and is safe for children ages 1 and up. It comes in a fun bright red. With a carrying weight of up to 220 pounds there is basically no limit to what your little one can load in their Bobby Trailer!
- Big Bobby Blaster – The blaster ensures your child will have a “blast” squirting water at friends or mommy and daddy! This particular accessory features a fully removable water syringe. It has the ability to squirt up to 5 meters! It can hold 1 liter of water and has a rechargeable pumping mechanism. The trailer hookup also has safety interlock and is suitable for 1 year and up.
- Big Tank Trailer – This tank hooks up to all Big Tractors and features a 6.6 gallon tank. There is a back lever that opens the gate to allow for watering. It is recommended for farmers age 1 and up!
- Big Dump Trailer – The Big Dump Trailer is a building site trailer that carries a 6.6 gallon tank. It is also capable of turning in a small circle. Like many of the other Bobby Accessories, it is very strong material made in fun bright colors. This accessory is for ages 3 years and up.
- Big Pony Trailer – This is a cute little horse trailer that actually comes with a toy pony for transporting. It is another extremely durable build and made for ages 3 years and up.
- Big Diggi-Backhoe Trailer (Clearance Item) – The Diggi-Backhoe Trailer hooks to any of the Big Tractors and is capable of turning 360 degrees!
- Big Dolly Chair – I love this accessory because it is a chair that fits perfectly under the steering wheel of a Bobby Car. It allows your little one to take their favorite stuffed animal or baby doll for a ride right along with them. It is age appropriate for 1 year and up.
- Big Whisper Wheels – The Big Whisper Wheels are a welcoming addition to parents looking to reduce the noise level at home. The wheels are specifically made to reduce noise by 50%, and are made from a special rubber mixture that makes this possible.
- Big Bobby Shoe Covers, 18-22 & 23-28 – These are shoe covers that slip right over your child’s shoes in order to protect them from wear and tear. The numbers represent the ages in months. The covers fit children ages 18-22 months and ages 23-28 months. The covers are a great idea if your child spends a lot of time on their ride-on!
Any one of these accessories would be a worthwhile addition to your Bobby Car. Most are an inexpensive addition ranging from $34 to $119. They are made out of durable materials and are made to withstand the wear and tear of your toddler.