Of all chronic diseases that affect people presently, type 2 diabetes is the one, undoably, that can be most easily precipitated. It is estimated that 90% of all diabetes cases could be eliminated. Diabetes cure implies simple changes in lifestyles. Diabetes cure necessitates a control of the sugar level in the blood associated with diabetes. This situation is often the direct cause of our lifestyle. For example, many studies have shown that some remote populations that have adopted our western lifestyle have seen their type 2 diabetes increasing dramatically. On the contrary, when those populations have reverted to their traditional lifestyle, this trend has been reversed.
WESTERN LIFESTYLE AND DIABETES CURE
This negative impact of western lifestyle is caused by our excess food habits, in particular, the consumption of industrial food with high levels of sugar, fat, refined flour and calories which have an overweight impact and more so with an inactive lifestyle. In many ways, this poses a threat on our control systems of glycemia and prevents diabetes cure. Here are some habits that upsets diabetes cure
1. Eating or drinking food with high level of sugar can affect our blood sugar level and the pancreas has to work harder. In the long run, it becomes weaker and stops the production of insulin.
2. Also, overweight and obesity, affecting 2/3 of the adult population, increase the fat in the blood. This situation generates emissions of the pancreas and upsets the production of insulin.
3. When muscular activity is low, the control of glycemia is more difficult because muscles are very important in catching sugar in the blood induced by insulin. They are less effective when inactive. The present situation involving a high level of type 2 diabetes in the population is not the result of aging or a doom towards this sickness but the result of many physiological factors controlling glycemia.
DAILY PREVENTION FOR DIABETES CURE
Simple changes in lifestyle can help for diabetes cure and reduce the risk of suffering from this sickness. Four main principles can lead you to diabetes cure:
1. Maintain a normal weight.
Overweight and obesity are the main risk factors for type 2 diabetes. Avoid eating industrial high-calorie food. Better rely on fruits, vegetables and whole grain products. This will help to control your appetite and to avoid energy overload.
2. Better choice of carbohydrates.
Avoid eating refined sugar added in industrial food that refined flour like white bread. The carbohydrates contained in these types of food stimulate the pancreas to produce too much insulin and increase glycemia. Better choose food with more fibers like the ones in fruits, vegetables and whole grain products. They take longer to assimilate and restrain the pancreas in the production of insulin.
3. Physical activity.
Regular physical activity is essential for diabetes cure and beneficial to the muscle mass that is the main contributor and stabilizer of the blood sugar level. Physical activity can also improve the blood pressure and prevent cardio-vascular diseases.
4. Nourish your blood the natural way
Due to farming methods and fast food mentalities, many people are missing essential vitamins and need to take supplements on a daily basis. There are minerals or tissue salts that are vital to cellular health that can be taken at the first signs of low energy or sugar cravings.
5. Cleanse your body from toxins
Since it is a proven fact now that obesity and obesity is the root of many diseases, it is a must for all of us to remove the excess fat from our bodies in order to regain health and contribute to diabetes cure. Weight loss requires action from each one of us in relation to better food intake exercise and removing toxins from the body.