Women are constantly searching for the best eye cream dark circles. What is even more surprising is that men are joining in the search as well. With hundreds, maybe thousands, of eye cream products in the market today, it just becomes so frustrating when you cannot find an eye cream that would suite you best. Not to mention the time spent in searching, the effort exerted in applying it day and night, and the money wasted on products that do not deliver the result that you wanted. It is like searching for a gold needle in a stack full of silver needles. They all give promises to serve a purpose and only one is suitable for the job.
Cause Of Dark Circles
Dark circles under the eyes are caused by weak capillaries under the eyes. They are the smallest of all the blood vessels and are involved in microcirculation. They are so small that they only allow only a single blood cell to pass formed in a line. When the blood pressure changes, it allows some of the red blood cells to escape through the capillary walls, being permeable. Imagine if it did not do so. They would pop and we would be dead. The diffused blood cells will then settle in the areas around the blood vessel. Since the skin under the eyes is very thin the spread of the blood vessels become visible when it starts to oxidize. It is just like a bruise on other parts of the body when you get struck by something and the blood is unable to exit the skin. The body has its own clean-up crew to do the job but it cannot do it overnight. It would take some time, thus the use of best eye cream dark circles is recommended to hasten the process.
You should also know that dark circles are worsened by smoking, drinking, too much salty food that causes dehydration of the skin, allergies, vitamin deficiency. Lack or no sleep at all causes the skin under the eyes to be pale making the vessels underneath visible but it does not directly cause dark circles.
1. Haloxyl – an active ingredient that has natural enzymes to aid in breaking down the blood that has oxidized underneath the skin under the eyes. It also strengthens the capillaries at the same time preventing the blood leakage from recurring giving clear and glowing skin under the eyes.
2. Matrixyl 3000 – is a very popular ingredient in eye cosmetics today. It is composed of Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 also known as Argeline, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide that reduce skin sagging and wrinkles by 45%
3. Syn-Ake – another active ingredient that battles wrinkles by as much as 52%.
4. Vitamin K – is a very effective ingredient in strengthening the capillaries and reducing skin discolorations. It has been proven to be very effective in reducing dark circles.
5. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – is taken from lemon and oranges and aids in reducing the leaking of capillaries and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
These are but a few active ingredients that are suitable for a best eye cream dark circles.
And now, if you are looking for the best eye cream for dark circles or the best eye cream for wrinkles , you should visit http://www.eyecontourgel.com to discover the best ingredients you should look out for and why it is important.